Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

WEEK 8: Seahawks 14, Rams 9

St. Louis Rams quarterback Sam Bradford is out for the season after an MRI on Sunday night showed he tore the ACL in his left knee, a league source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

The injury occurred late in the fourth quarter of the team's 30-15 loss to the Carolina Panthers.

Bradford suffered the injury as he scrambled toward the sideline on a second-down play with 5:27 to play. Carolina safety Mike Mitchell converged on Bradford before he stepped out of bounds, but the QB landed awkwardly on the knee as he fell to the ground.

Rams coach Jeff Fisher spoke to Bradford after the game but didn't want to speculate on the nature of the injury before further testing.

"I'm not going to deal with hypotheticals right now until I find out what really is going on with him," Fisher said. "It makes no sense to rush to a conclusion until we know. We'll get a medical and then we'll go from there. He was in significant pain on the sideline."

Bradford was on crutches with the knee in a large, black, ankle-to-thigh brace as he left the locker room. According to Fisher, all of his quarterbacks are required to wear a brace on the left knee anytime the team is wearing pads.

At the time of the injury, Bradford was 21 of 30 for 255 yards with a touchdown and an interception. Backup quarterback Kellen Clemens replaced Bradford and was 2 of 4 for 19 yards.

Clemens is the only other quarterback on the Rams' roster or practice squad.

"I think we're all talking about 'ifs' right now," Clemens said. "Obviously, if called upon this week after a week of practice and an opportunity to work with the guys, we'll be ready to go."

Information from ESPN.com's Nick Wagoner was used in this report.

vCash
    Hawks are favored by 10 1/2 on the road now, this is gonna be interesting........

vCash
    Bradford sucks... I don't know if this is necessarily a positive for us.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    In before close.

What What!!

vCash
    Their offense is not their strong suit anyway. They have a tough Def. that we have to respect.

vCash

WEEK 8: Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams

Monday night football baby. I know everyone is talking about Bradford being out, but their offense is not the heart of their team. They have a good D that we will have to respect. The last time we played them they sacked Wilson a bunch. We need our line to play tough to give RW some time. We could see Harvin play a little and that could slow the rush a little. I would hate to have to scheme against Lynch, RW and Harvin. All in all should be a dominate win for us on prime time. Thoughts?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Bradford sucks... I don't know if this is necessarily a positive for us.
    C'mon. Clemens?
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    24-6 Hawks

vCash
    I hope Mike Rob passes his physical. He is a great presence in our locker room.

vCash
    And a better blocker than Coleman
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    30-12 Hawks.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle4Ever View Post
    And a better blocker than Coleman
    Coleman didn't do bad, but your right Rob is a better blocker. Not to mention I think Lynch has more trust in Rob.

vCash
    Besides, I wanna see another episode of the Real Rob Report

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RadconRob View Post
    Coleman didn't do bad, but your right Rob is a better blocker. Not to mention I think Lynch has more trust in Rob.
    Yeah Robinson is just more consistent. Plus him and Lynch have a great relationship/chemistry/trust.

Quote Originally Posted by RadconRob View Post
    Besides, I wanna see another episode of the Real Rob Report
    Agreed
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Bradford may not be amazing but he definitely is better than Clemens
    Bringing her back!!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast