Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9-10 wins

vCash

9-10 wins

I said it before the season and I'll say it again I believe the JETS will win between NINE and TEN wins this season! Before the season began I did think Sanchez would be out QB, I was wrong and I don't think Mark could have won that game yesterday. Geno stretching out for a First Down at the ten and the running the ball into the endzone.....Mark just can't do that!

vCash
    That's nice.

vCash
    It's certainly attainable, but anything can happen. Last year we were 3-4 at the time so who knows how well we can do.
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    It's possible, but I'm taking it one game at a time.

And 1 thing is certain when it comes to the Jets, and that's nothing is certain.

vCash

9-10 wins

Most unpredictable team in the NFL. One week we look amazing the next week horrible. One game at a time !! Let's go Jets !!

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    Gotta improve our point differential for that to happen imo. We're not going to win all these close games.

vCash
    You know it really stinks, but somehow I think losing that game to the Titans is going to come back and bite us on the *** at the end of the year...

Although, if we can come out and beet the Bengals next week, it will seem a lot less important...

But right now our conference record is 2-3, and that's a concern, albeit its too early to classify it as a "problem"...

Wide Load Beast Of The Green & White Northeast

vCash
    But hey, when you look at the schedule, we have Cincy, New Orleans, Baltimore and Miami twice...

If you can somehow win one or two of those five games, then there you go, 9-10 wins...

Obviously that would assume the remaining four games are wins (Buffalo, Cleveland, Carolina and Oakland)
    Last edited by CannibalPanda; 10-21-2013 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Me No Do Math Good

Wide Load Beast Of The Green & White Northeast

vCash
    We're too up & down to really say. Let's just sit back and see what happens. the NFL can be a real fickle league from week to week.

Follow me on Twitter @TheGaudAlmighty

vCash
    Bengal game gonna be tough! But Lions can beat them so can we.

TATAR SAUCE

vCash
    Beginning the season - I had JETS as 8-8 if Sanchez was starter, and 8-8 +/- 2 games with Geno. So far I am dead on.

Can we go 10-6...absolutely....but nothing is for certain. This team is to inconsistent. I can easily see us beating Cincy, sweeping Miami, sweeping Buffalo, beating Oakland, Cleveland, etc...

I can also see us getting destroyed next week, dropping to New Orleans, and letting Carolina beat us...

How about this? We start with 5 wins...beginning this coming Sunday. I will start there.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    I think we end up 8-8. We'll probably lose the next 2 games then go 4-3 down the stretch to finish the season.

vCash
    We have two games before the BYE...lets say we lose both then we have the Bills off a bye 5-5 and then we CAN go 4-2 or with some luck 5-1. I KNOW our Defense will keep us in games and with Geno getting better, especially after the Bye....I guess I'm a J-E-T-S optimist and have been since 1960 at the PoloGrounds!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by POLOGREEN View Post
    We have two games before the BYE...lets say we lose both then we have the Bills off a bye 5-5 and then we CAN go 4-2 or with some luck 5-1. I KNOW our Defense will keep us in games and with Geno getting better, especially after the Bye....I guess I'm a J-E-T-S optimist and have been since 1960 at the PoloGrounds!!!!!
    sorry, but if we lose the two games before the bye week, we'll be 4-5 not 5-5. little correction, sorry.
    went over the rest of the schedule and see them go 8 -8 . wins- buffalo, miami(home), oakland , cleveland / loss- cincy, new orleans, baltimore, carolina (? maybe a win ), @ miami.

vCash
    lets take a look at the Sched

Next 4 -- Bengals Saints Bills Ravens

If we can get out of that stretch 2-2 we have

Miami x2
    Oakland
    Cleveland
    Carolina

For the last 5. Miami is falling apart but they still have about 5 weeks to get it together before they play us the first time. These should all be winnable games. 4-1 gets us to 10-6.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast