Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What impressed you most this week (Week 7 vs Denver)?

A lot of performances that were really good.

Luck - Hey Pep, see what happens when we let Andrew throw? Also ran for a TD and converted more than 1 first down with his legs.

Vontae Davis - He's a shut down corner. He basically took Demariyus out of the game.

Darius Butler - Did a good job on Welker.

Erik Walden - forced Manning's INT in the 4th Q. And Overall I thought he played his strongest game as a Colt.

Mathis - 2 more sacks. 11.5 on the year. He was in the backfield numerous times. Dominant.

LaRon Landry - Uhh.... now I see why people favor him over Howell. Wasn't great in coverage (and that's his reputation) but he's a beast tackler.

Freeman - I have no idea how he recovered so fast from that concussion but if i had to single out a defensive player, he would be our 3rd best right behind Mathis and Vontae.

Angerer - didn't miss tackles that i noticed and he did get the INT that Walden forced.

VIN - He was a beast tonight... hitting that 52 yarder. At first I wasn't confident to see him kick from 50+, but he's proving me wrong.

Pat McAfee - His best game this year. He only had 1 (i think) bad punt, and that tackle...

Coaching Staff - Pagano.... Pep. They were really good today. Pep wasn't so vanilla today, he did bring creativity. And Pagano's defense actually looked good and got to Peyton.

Fleener - Don't think he dropped any. Plus he got a receiving TD.

Havili - any receiving TD we get from him is a bonus. Plus i think he caused the fumble that Sergio Brown recovered...

Sergio Brown - Great on Punt coverage.

Sorry If i missed any.... What did you guys like this week?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Great game except for the fumble and "playing not to lose" too early.

Offense:

Luck showed why he is the most promising young QB in the league now and possibly the best at this point in his career ever?

Offensive Line played well!

Fleener showed up but plays a little stiff?

Running game was ok...too many negative rushing yards for DB and TRich's fumble made this game close.

Receiving was ok...DHB dropped a couple gimmes despite his TD and awesome end around. If the ball isn't tipped TY has another highlight game. Praying for Reggie and Havilli looked fine blocking, catching and on special teams!

Defense:

Pass rush was ON....I smelled that strip sack for a Safety from a mile away! Manning was hit and smacked all night.

Run Defense was the best since San Fran? Landry makes a difference!

Pass Defense was awesome until our D'backs started going down like a 5 dollar trick!

Special Teams:

Havilli!!!!!!!!!

Vin was money!

Patty Mac...I said it last week, is it in his contract to **** up the first punt every game????

Coaching:

The defensive game plan worked and this game would have been a double digit win if not for injuries in the backfield.

The offensive game plan let our best weapon have at it! I thought they went too conservative way too early and this helped make the game close. When you have a team down step on their throat!
    If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

vCash
    Too many to name but my game ball goes to Davis. Dude was shutdown. And props to old man Vinny.

vCash
    I'm glad they finally went deep to Hilton for the first time in weeks.....even though it was tipped.

vCash
    I hope tonight was the final wake up call to Pep that WE HAVE A TOP 10 QB ON OUR ROSTER AND SHOULD BE UTILIZING HIS TALENTS IN A WAY THAT MAXIMIZES OUR TEAMS POTENTIAL FOR WINNING. AND BY THAT I MEAN WE SHOULDN'T BE IN THE LOWER HALF OF THE LEAGUE IN PASSING

Yes, I needed to use all caps. Cause if this was Peyton or Tom brady on our team and we were running more than passing (and not to mention the weapons we have on this team's offense) I'd be furious.

#iubb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider28 View Post
    Too many to name but my game ball goes to Davis. Dude was shutdown. And props to old man Vinny.
    Yes Yes Yes. Cannot overlook Vinny.

I'll give additional game balls to our run defense (Cory Redding was a monster tonight) and Robert Mathis.

Honestly, our pass defense held its own until the 4th quarter when we had a short period of time we were without both Toler and Davis.

Overall, no complaints today.

#iubb

vCash
    If i had to single out someone that didn't do well it would be Bethea.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    ^I totally agree. He was embarrassing in the pass defense...

#iubb

vCash
    LaRon brings swagger to the defense.

vCash
    Laron is an absolute monster!!!!! donald had some flashy runs.. Waldeen playedmby far his best game!!!!!!

vCash
    Anybody else think Butler is the best 3rd corner in the league?

vCash
    Butler has been damn good this season, but did anyone else notice how much he held Welker? Not that i'm complaining.....

vCash
    Easy to say since we watch him every game.

<3

vCash
    I'm not as impressed with Landry as others. I remember one replay where the camera angle was from the backfield showed Landry not even moving while the play was in motion until he finally ran up to the line to help stop the runner. His slow reaction time leaves the middle of the field open on deep routes as we have also seen the past two weeks. Couple that with Bethea's deteriorating play and the Colts are vulnerable down the middle.

I'm also waiting for this team to have more of an identity on offense. In Manning's early years, announcers raed about his precision passing and play fakes. The timing on offense was so precise, the few seconds bought by the play fake led to many deep completions. Also, the Colts mastered the "back end" pass which was virtually unstoppable, where the pass was in the air before the receiver turned back to catch the ball. Right now, Luck is relying on his legs which will not be as easy as he gets older and more prone to injury. I guess a lot of this can also be blamed on the poor blocking, so maybe its the way things need to be at this time.
    The most impressive thing about the Denver game IMO was the defensive line. There appeared to be good pressure from every lineman, especially Mathis. The LB's also were better, making the Colts less vulnerable on running plays. Hopefully, this will carry into the rest of the season.