Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Rich Cimini being positive, who woodda thunk it.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

vCash
    F the pats and I still hate Cimini

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    Screw you rich you Benedict

vCash
    #TeamCimini

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jet...k-the-patriots

"I think this was more about our defense than who wasn't there," said Ryan, alluding to the built-in alibi that emerges every time Brady loses or doesn't play well -- i.e., depleted supporting cast.
    Allen did a marvelous job on tight end Rob Gronkowski, who was targeted 17 times. Gronkowski made eight catches for 114 yards in his overhyped return -- but hurt his team with a killer drop late in the game.
    Best journal on da beat!

vCash
    Damn JF, you really like Semeny and Drake? How did you ever end up loving something as awesome as the Jets.

vCash
    He's just eating a little bit of crow at this point. He predicted a terrible season and has picked against the Jets more often than not this year.

vCash
    I don't think he's fully on the bandwagon yet (nobody is besides Jet fans), but if the jets rattle off a couple more wins in a row, you'll see who the fakes are real quick.
    Twitter: SteveMcG87

vCash
    Cimini is an azz flake that's keeping one foot on the bandwagon, because he can't talk up the giants right now.

The only person that talks out the side of his mouth more when it comes to the Jets is Francessa.

They both bash the Jets constantly when the giants do well, but this year it's suddenly how much they never counted the Jets out and thought they were better than everyone else did to begin the year.

Snitch please.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John X Doe View Post
    He's just eating a little bit of crow at this point. He predicted a terrible season and has picked against the Jets more often than not this year.
    ^ He needs to eat more of it