Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Time To Call Atlanta

And offer a 6th or 7th for Gonzales.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    How is Tony doing this year? He's on his last legs.

Althiugh that might be a good thing since Packers might just draft a new one after this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JNA17 View Post
    How is Tony doing this year? He's on his last legs.

Althiugh that might be a good thing since Packers might just draft a new one after this year.
    I wouldn't dream of giving more than a 6th. They might take that if they really think it's over. Their WRs being hurt doesn't help. Maybe they'd take one our TEs for him?

vCash
    His stats so far are about 350 yards and 3 TDs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I wouldn't dream of giving more than a 6th. They might take that if they really think it's over. Their WRs being hurt doesn't help. Maybe they'd take one our TEs for him?
    Does Ted usually make trades like this? I like this idea a lot but Ted seems like he usually rather rely on his homegrown players.

vCash
    Does Ted usually make trades like this? I like this idea a lot but Ted seems like he usually rather rely on his homegrown players.
    He tried to trade for Gonzales before?

Would he do it for just the rest of the year? Probably not but maybe if it was REALLY cheap...

Gonzales came back to play for one more chance at a SB. He doesn't have that in ATL. Let him out.

vCash
    It's not going to happen but I'd give up a 7 and that's it. As good as Gonzo is, he's only going to play 10 more regular season games and that's it.

vCash

Would he do it for just the rest of the year? Probably not but maybe if it was REALLY cheap...

Gonzales came back to play for one more chance at a SB. He doesn't have that in ATL. Let him out.
    I think now though Gonzalez is trying to "be loyal" to Atlanta. At least that's what I thought I read when they were talking about moving him to Kansas City.

vCash
    His stats so far are about 350 yards and 3 TDs.
    Oh really? That's actually better than I thought.

He did? Jeez im behind lol.

I hope it happens. With Finley potentially out for a while this would be a great move. Him and Rodgers could work out greatly together.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    I think now though Gonzalez is trying to "be loyal" to Atlanta. At least that's what I thought I read when they were talking about moving him to Kansas City.
    Could be. He's too class to give much away if he really did want out.

Oh really? That's actually better than I thought.

He did? Jeez im behind lol.

I hope it happens. With Finley potentially out for a while this would be a great move. Him and Rodgers could work out greatly together.
    Yeah in 2008. At the final hour they stepped in and offered a pick a round higher. Supposedly it was a done deal and KC went back on their word and Ted got pissed and didn't counter.

vCash
    Everyone keeps saying they don't know what the defender could have done on that tackle on Finley. Finley was going down to the ground anyways, he could have laid off him imo.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Everyone keeps saying they don't know what the defender could have done on that tackle on Finley. Finley was going down to the ground anyways, he could have laid off him imo.
    Yeah it's pretty annoying. Last week I heard a few different people say that felt sorry for Elam on that Cobb hit because they didn't know what else Elam could've done. Mother ****er could've not went at his knees is what he could've done. Same for Finley. He could have not hit him at all and the play still would have been over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    Yeah it's pretty annoying. Last week I heard a few different people say that felt sorry for Elam on that Cobb hit because they didn't know what else Elam could've done. Mother ****er could've not went at his knees is what he could've done. Same for Finley. He could have not hit him at all and the play still would have been over.
    Yeah that Elam tackle was bs too. If you watch the replay his head was up heading for Cobbs waist/thigh area and at the last second he ducked his helmet down hitting his knee/shin area.

The NFL has been preaching this whole "heads up" thing but yet they don't even fine the dude.
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    Why not just contact Cleveland and offer a 2 and a conditional 5th for Gordon? You gain an extra year in control through next year and that makes Jones expendable if he refuses to negotiate a team friendly contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    Why not just contact Cleveland and offer a 2 and a conditional 5th for Gordon? You gain an extra year in control through next year and that makes Jones expendable if he refuses to negotiate a team friendly contract.
    Because he's not a TE and Banner said he's not available.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast