Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Dallas Cowboys no longer sold on Demarco Murray being long term RB

Just heard this on NFL Gameday This Morning on NFL Network. They said keep an eye on Dallas as the trading deadline nears. They said Dallas is looking to upgrade at the RB spot in a big way. Things could get real exciting here soon. 2 1st rounders for A.P.? That'e be nuts. Something to watch though guys.

vCash
    Please no. Stop trading draft picks. Especially for a Rb. You can find a gem in the mid round as long as your line is good.

vCash
    I'd trade for a gamechanger. That's it. RB is definitely a need though.

vCash
    lol just got the bleacher report notification on this. This could turn into the bizarro Herschel Walker deal lol. No knock on AP because I know he is great (any he is the only RB worth trading picks for, assuming it is about him), but he has not looked the same. Has had fumble issues his whole career, major surgery, etc.

I am playing devil's advocate here but I dont think this would be smart...once again, assuming it is about AP because what other RB could it be about?

vCash
    take away his first carry of the year and he has 100 carries for 400 yards this year. I know it is because MIN has no QB so teams throw 8 in the box.

I'd do a 2nd round pick or 3rd round pick plus Murray to BUF for Spiller...maybe.

vCash
    Cowboys insider just tweeted that cowboys officials are saying the initial report on NFL network was false. We'll see.

vCash

I don't watch Cowboy games but what's wrong with Murray? He has a great YPC

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    I'd be fine trading a first and maybe a third for A.P. We'd make the playoffs so the first rounder would be late. Oh my god that would be amazing.

titties

vCash
    Ap would cost two 1st and a 2nd. Similar to the hershal walker trade. Also we dont have the cap space for AP anyways
    Mark Teixeira #25
    R- 20 H-30 HR-9 RBI-25 BB-19SO-27AVG-.259 OBP-.377 SLG-.509

vCash

We need help on the Dline. I love what the fillers have done but we can use all the help on the trenches.

vCash
    Ed werder said this is not true as did Jeff Sullivan

vCash
    We aren't trading for Peterson, nor should we be....we can't afford him...we are already going to be in cap hell next year and Peterson would just make it worse...not to mention that as a result of not having money, we must rely on the draft picks to actually play since they are usually amongst the most cost effective players on the roster

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    We aren't trading for Peterson, nor should we be....we can't afford him...we are already going to be in cap hell next year and Peterson would just make it worse...not to mention that as a result of not having money, we must rely on the draft picks to actually play since they are usually amongst the most cost effective players on the roster
    Easy big guy, it was somewhat of a joke. I know we aren't trading for Peterson. I just heard that on the NFL network this morning that Dallas was looking to make a splash, that's all. And stop acting like you wouldn't be excited if we got Peterson. There are ALWAYS ways to get under the cap. It's never been a problem before.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    This

vCash
    With the salary cap hell we are in and will be in for awhile we will be lucky to sign a draft pick next year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast