Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Andrew Bogut playing chicken

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...h-their-center

• That the Warriors’ lusty pursuit of Dwight Howard will factor into how Bogut approaches free agency. The Warriors shoved loyalty aside to chase a superior talent, and Bogut warns he’ll do the same to chase superior money.
    I'm sure some neat freak OCD mod is jumping to clean this one up too, so enjoy it before the borefest enforcement adminisinisters this elsewhere. What this place could be smh.

vCash
    Thread worthy. Just don't turn it into another bait thread.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanklin View Post

I'm sure some neat freak OCD mod is jumping to clean this one up too, so enjoy it before the borefest enforcement adminisinisters this elsewhere. What this place could be smh.
    Can't blame Bogut his last chance to make some big bucks! Either off of the W's or someone else, he'll get paid!

vCash
    Well, that's fine. I'd go with the money too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    How do I think [Kevin] Love helps his team lose? Terrible defense, chucker, basically a of version if Monta

vCash
    Considering he played for a crappy Bucks team, I'm willing to bet he takes less money to stay with a team clearly on the rise.

vCash
    Why not make this part of either of the other Bogut contract threads?

vCash

Andrew Bogut playing chicken

Probably leave this open just so people who don't go in the huge threads can see it and then after a day or two we'll move it.

vCash
    Who was the source? Can't open the link for some reason :/

I don't believe Bogut would be like that. But I couldn't blame him if he was.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanklin View Post

Hmmm- I dont know if im reading too much into this or where this quote came from. But This almost sounds like the warriors have stopped negotiations after the back tweak the other day.

For what its worth though- bogut has been paid A LOT of money to play 32 games and have minute restrictions when he played. hes the highest paid player on the roster and look at how much he contributed through out the year. Lets not act like the warriors have screwed him over. How many teams would pay a guy 13 million to play 25 mpg for 32 games?
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Goose17 View Post
    Who was the source? Can't open the link for some reason :/

I don't believe Bogut would be like that. But I couldn't blame him if he was.
    I dont think bogut would say that either. I think this "quote" might be a manipulation of 2 or 3 answers to different questions.

Unless of course the warriors put a hard stop to contract negotiations until next summer. (Which means we have something to worry about with boguts back)- it also means bogut will play this season with something to prove.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I dont think bogut would say that either. I think this "quote" might be a manipulation of 2 or 3 answers to different questions.

Unless of course the warriors put a hard stop to contract negotiations until next summer. (Which means we have something to worry about with boguts back)- it also means bogut will play this season with something to prove.
    It is
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    How do I think [Kevin] Love helps his team lose? Terrible defense, chucker, basically a of version if Monta

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    For what its worth though- bogut has been paid A LOT of money to play 32 games and have minute restrictions when he played. hes the highest paid player on the roster and look at how much he contributed through out the year. Lets not act like the warriors have screwed him over. How many teams would pay a guy 13 million to play 25 mpg for 32 games?
    He can have the 13 million. Without him we would have been a first round exit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    Considering he played for a crappy Bucks team, I'm willing to bet he takes less money to stay with a team clearly on the rise.
    Maybe but he won't leave that much on the table. He won't take a deal for less than 10 mill.

vCash
    His Warriors discount might just be agreeing to stay in Oakland for the same money because of the stupidly high taxes. When are states going to realize that they collect more from people when they don't tax as much?
    Last edited by Scoots; 10-21-2013 at 02:06 PM.

vCash
    Agreed scoots.

she says go for the championship

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast