Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

2013-2014 Regular Season Thread

A little early but might as well get it started.

What are your guys' predictions for this season?

vCash
    Record wise i think we go somewhere in the 50+ wins, no worse than 3rd in the West. Westbrook being out is going to hurt to start but when he comes back we will start rolling. Roster wise, I predict Reggie Jackson is in discussion for 6th man of year. Steven Adams will beat out Thabeet for 2nd string C and will play 15 to 20 min a night. Perry Jones gets traded before deadline for 2nd round pick or cheap veteran. Durant leads league in scoring and averages 5 assist a game. Thats all i got for now haha

vCash
    Hmmm not bad..

I predict that Jackson, Lamb, Jones, Adams will have a great year. They'll be the four headed beast off the bench..
    Jackson- 14.5ppg
    Lamb- 13ppg
    Jones- 8.7ppg 6.5rpg
    Adams- 10ppg 8.3rpg

Durant Wins MVP
    30ppg 7.5apg 9.5rpg

Ibaka wins DPOY
    17ppg 9.2rpg 3.7bpg

Westbrook
    24ppg 5rpg 10apg

vCash
    lol... we have an offensive average of 117ppg...assuming, collison, perk, sefo, fish are not scoring at all
    you're over evaluation scoring number of everyone (except jackson when russ will be out) imo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchie View Post
    lol... We have an offensive average of 117ppg...assuming, collison, perk, sefo, fish are not scoring at all
    you're over evaluation scoring number of everyone (except jackson when russ will be out) imo

=)

vCash
    Adams is going to be NASTY for y'all.

#ERMAHGERD

vCash
    I would like to say it again after last nights game. Adams will be the starting C or atleast playing starting C minutes by end of the season! If brooks refuses to do it, then bye Scotty!

vCash
    I am saying all bets are off until Westbrook is back 100%. I'm not a Reggie Jackson fan, I'm just not. I'm going to consider any win we get before Russ gets back a bonus. I just hope the little **** doesn't get KD hurt...

He's Back!

vCash
    Durant wins the scoring title averaging 31 a game. Come playoff time I think we'll be 4th in the west. Adams is going to be a beast but continue coming off the bench even though everyone in the world except Brooks knows Perkins should never get more then 10 minutes. I think we'll make a nice run in the playoffs after Russ gets back but I don't think we'll be able to keep up with the spurs or clippers in the post season. I know it's the preseason but we don't have any consistent three point shooters right now and only have a proven 7 man rotation.

vCash
    Kevin Durant scored 42 points in his first game of the NBA season. I can honestly see Durant and Westbrook taking over the scoring load. Especially now that they don't have to worry about giving K.Martin his shot attempts.

My guess..
    Durant average about 30+ Ppg
    Westbrook average about 25+ Ppg

Serge Ibaka around 17+ Ppg

vCash
    Nice game Steven Adams! A double/double against a team with a solid front court. Read that it was the first double/double by a Thunder rookie since Serge did it in 2010. The kid is bull strong, aggressive, has soft hands, and he's smart. Has to be to be picking this up so quick.

He's Back!

vCash
    We ready to start calling the James Harden trade the Steven Adams trade? lol

vCash
    Best thing is he played so well Scotty rode him. If Perk starts and plays 12 to 16 mins so be it but I think Adams has locked himself into 20+ mins and should close all games at the 5 versus teams playing a true 5, and even some that aren't. He's been tremendous on so many different levels. Scary to thinking, factoring in how young he is and how far he is into his pro career, imagine when his jumper gets consistent, my god.

vCash
    I admit I was disappointed when we chose him but he proved me wrong, hope he keeps it up and brooks believes in him.

vCash
    Same here OKC, I thought he was going to be first a project than a lower level starter but in such a short time he looks like a guy that could legitimate pull down 10 boards a game 1 to 2 blocks and playing with Russ and KD he should stumble into 10 points nightly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast