Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

David Bruton as Runnningback??

David Bruton as Runningback, I think the special teams BEAST is his talent, but after seeing him run, It got me thinking, Why don't we try more plays with Bruton?? screens, and special plays.. This guy is far more talented than a special teams player though id say hes the best at it, but his speed and trucking, this guy is a explosive player.... With Hillman, Ball doing average... Why not? try David Bruton as Runningback? at 6-2 and 220 pounds he has the body of a runningback, the speed, trucking,Elusive, Play making ability and toughness!

Maybe im going crazy, but I think he has potential to be a viable runningback. shoot he could average alot more than ball or hillman, nothing to lose since we have moreno.

but watch this play tell me im wrong?............. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantas...own-conversion

vCash
    I think it might be tough to judge his running ability off of that play. I like the creativity, but I would be hesitant to put him in that position.

I think it's best to leave him in a special team's capacity and maybe have him come in every once in a while. But I wouldn't be opposed to him shifting positions.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    We have 4 reasons not to in Moreno, Hillman, Ball, and Anderson. Not to mention that's a whole new play book and set of responsibilities he would have to learn, especially blitz pickup. Plus, why would we take a guy from a thin position on our team and move him to a stacked one?

In closing, no.
    Young Guns

vCash
    It's funny I thought the same thing on that play. But I dunno I wouldn't mind running some reverses or screens with him. But if hillman doesn't pan or ball either I wouldn't mind giving him a shot

vCash
    Lol I mean they practiced that play.... So Fox or Gase saw something they liked. Hes a special teams player, he could be are Hester lol

vCash
    No no no. I wouldn't even want a "Hester" player. I'll stick with Trindon sticking to KO and PRs those type of guys never amount to much.