Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

vCash
    Lebron must be feeling pretty good!
    The future?

vCash
    That's pretty cool he's running but he doesn't look close to being able to play. That video footage is actually pretty discouraging. Bynum and Oden might be moving better at the moment.

LAKERS / PACKERS / DODGERS / 18

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I dropped my phone in the toilet last night which ruined my week. If that makes you feel better.
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakersfan01 View Post
    That's pretty cool he's running but he doesn't look close to being able to play. That video footage is actually pretty discouraging. Bynum and Oden might be moving better at the moment.
    So a video of him jogging up the court is discouraging why exactly? Oden and Bynum probably couldn't run that fast if they were moving at top speed. I don't see what's discouraging about a guy basically jogging up the court.

vCash
    Kobe still looks a couple of months away from playing action. This is such a tough injury even for him. It will not only take a while for him to gain strength in his Achilles, but to get into game shape and get his basketball timing back. Confidence is not an issue. His shot is still sweet.

GO LAKERS