Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What do you guys think of andy reid so far ?

Eagles Fan here.. just wanted to know what you guys thought of big red's time there so far ?
    I was one of the eagles fans that did NOT want him to leave, I think he is a very good coach
    what's your opinion on him so far ? Anything you Like or Dislike about him ?
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    lmao, makes sense why no one at the games lmao..... Please close this thread
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    don't close it, the KC fans will come in droves, Reid changed the culture of that team! Go Chiefs!
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash

vCash
    Sorry, we don't post here anymore. I'm pumped we go Reid. He's one of the big reasons why this team is 9-0. This is where he needed to be, a team that has zero persure on him to win.

vCash
    I think he is way too Risk Adverse to ever go very far. NOT GOING for it today on 4th and 2 from Denver's 42 is Fn INEXCUSABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! When you are already down against an offense that has proven it has no difficulty going the length of the field your best option is to HOLD onto the ball and not voluntarily punt. F'n idiot.