Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    226
    vCash
    1500

    Wade: ESPN Rank #18

    Dwyane Wade ranked 18th in the NBA according to ESPN. There is not 17 players better in the league not even close. Just adds more fuel to the fire for him though.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,366
    vCash
    16200

    Wade: ESPN Rank #18

    He's gonna have a big year




    Johnny Jaguar



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    1,917
    vCash
    1500
    He looks like he's got his legs under him again. We know he doesn't play at 100% when he's nursing an injury and that definately played into his ranking. Can't blame them though there's no way Harden is better than Wade all around with full health but there's more to it than just what the stat sheets say.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    226
    vCash
    1500
    True Wade is the best SG in my league in my opinion it's disrespectful to have him so low but luckily we will get to see him work his magic this your healthy and in great shape working with Tim grover

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    53,795
    vCash
    1503
    ESPN is doing us a favor

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,220
    vCash
    1500
    Kobe was 25th so ESPN is a little off. I bet D Rose is very high meanwhile he didn't play at all last year. LeBron probably isn't 1st. It's probably KD or Rose idiots



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,337
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    ESPN is doing us a favor
    This.

    Honestly I only care about another championship.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,366
    vCash
    16200
    I honestly think we have a shot at the bulls wins record

    LeBron gets MVP

    Beasley gets 6th man

    and we build to our Dynasty




    Johnny Jaguar



    The Future Of Jacksonville

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    593
    vCash
    1500
    Lol harden plans to guard the best players in the league.. thats not going to last very long. #3 for WADE

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    226
    vCash
    1500
    I think people forget how dominant Wade was before the big 3 he was arguably the best player in the world and I still believe if he was still by himself he still would be but ill keep taking the championships with the big 3 lol

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    226
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakaNashur View Post
    Lol harden plans to guard the best players in the league.. thats not going to last very long. #3 for WADE
    haha Hardens defense is garbage

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,337
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by WaDe03 View Post
    I think people forget how dominant Wade was before the big 3 he was arguably the best player in the world and I still believe if he was still by himself he still would be but ill keep taking the championships with the big 3 lol
    Well it is just preseason, but we got an idea of how dominant he is without LeBron in the last game against the Spurs on Saturday.

    25 PTS, 71% FG, 7 AST, 4 REB, 3 STL, 2 TO in 27 MINS.

    This guy is still a top 5 player in the NBA, but I hope people keep doubting him, because it has been a driving force and chip on his shoulder his entire career.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    226
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Well it is just preseason, but we got an idea of how dominant he is without LeBron in the last game against the Spurs on Saturday.

    25 PTS, 71% FG, 7 AST, 4 REB, 3 STL, 2 TO in 27 MINS.

    This guy is still a top 5 player in the NBA, but I hope people keep doubting him, because it has been a driving force and chip on his shoulder his entire career.
    True he's definitely top 5 I'm just ready for the season to start so he can show everybody.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    214
    vCash
    1500
    no way he is top five you guys r crazy

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Valenzuela City, Philippines
    Posts
    413
    vCash
    1500
    GMs voted Harden as the Best SG currently
    I'm Normally Not a Praying Man, but If You're up There...



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •