Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    176
    vCash
    1500

    Myles White brings excitement

    I know, I know, you can never put stock in a YouTube highlight "reel." But I truly believe that, had Myles White not gotten into a brawl at Michigan State (before transferring to Louisiana Tech), he would have been drafted.

    But the dude can flat out fly -- and, more importantly, he makes great receptions, with nice runs after the catch. Honestly, this is worth checking out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu7nlRq15Ss

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,955
    vCash
    1500
    I hate to be this guy, but he's not going to have more than ten catches this season. Unless he's one out of a thousand, but the Packers aren't that lucky this year.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,418
    vCash
    1500
    That statement, my friend, is the result of too much alcohol....but I'll have whatever your drinkin'


    REC:

    TDs:

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,267
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    I hate to be this guy, but he's not going to have more than ten catches this season. Unless he's one out of a thousand, but the Packers aren't that lucky this year.
    Well Driver had like 7 and he was really good still
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,955
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Well Driver had like 7 and he was really good still
    That's my point. Even if he turns out to be a top ten Packer receiver all-time, he won't do more than ten catches this year.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SoDak
    Posts
    84,267
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue-Splitter View Post
    That's my point. Even if he turns out to be a top ten Packer receiver all-time, he won't do more than ten catches this year.
    Yeah I'm agreeing. I'm not real hopeful.

    I'm crossing my fingers that Jones is back and then we can run 3WR more often and that is fine with me really.

    Time for Boykin to do something. I think he needs to be counted on for 40YPC and a few bail out catches, 3rd downs especially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppuku View Post
    Hear ye, hear ye! Bring forth the possibly real and possibly imaginary poll.



    Oops, I wasn't bull****ting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •