Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Week 7: San Francisco 49ers @ Tennessee Titans

The light is almost at the end of the tunnel in regards to having to deal with Ryan Fitzpatrick, as well as our tough early schedule. Coming into the season I was afraid we could end up at the bye week 2-5. Where we are after being 3-1 and playing the Chiefs and Seahawks extremely tough is upsetting, but it could be much worse. My early prediction is going to be Niners 23-Titans 16, but I will be more than happy to be wrong.

vCash
    Also as I posted in the other thread Jake returned to practice today along with Shonn Greene.
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...s-to-practice/

Also...FINALLY, Schwenke is getting the start this week. I was expecting the bye week to be when he started getting the lion share reps. This will be a tough test facing the middle of the Niners line (I may be wrong, don't know their injury situation).
    http://www.musiccitymiracles.com/201...-against-49ers

vCash
    Pitoutua playing pretty good

Future Titans Quarterback
    Marcus Mariota

vCash
    Penalty Problems again

Future Titans Quarterback
    Marcus Mariota

vCash
    Penalties are absolutely ****ing killing us. If it wasn't for penalties, the Titans are probably winning this game right now. I'm losing my ****ing mind watching them kick themselves in the foot every ****ing five minutes.

vCash
    Classic Titans this season. Play well enough to be competitive against a good team, but make enough mistakes at the absolute wrong time and you're getting blown out before you realize what's even going on. This **** is getting hard to watch.

vCash

Oh boy

vCash
    Reynaud needs to be told to get the f out of Tennessee...like now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scarylarry23 View Post
    Yes. He is terrible. Move CJ to kick/punt returner

vCash

We should become a 70-30 passing team with locker back

vCash
    I'll admit that I turned it off when it was 24-3 and the Titans were punting midway through the 4th quarter, but I'm pleased that they at least made it interesting late in the game and that Locker seemed to play well late. I agree that this team clearly needs to pass more often, especially early in games.

As for this game, there's really not a lot of positive things you can say. The offense played badly when they needed to play better. They made far too many mistakes on both sides of the ball. And while the defense didn't give up a ton of yards, they also didn't get key stops when they needed to in order to make it a close game. Bad all around performance, but at least they have the bye week to get healthy. And if the Broncos does the rest of the AFC South a favor tonight, the Titans will only be one game out of the division lead with a whole lot of football left to play.

vCash
    *Sigh*... I'll summarize.

-Locker played well. Minus that INT, he was strong. Nobody helped him out.
    -CJ looked good. Runs up the middle actually went for gains.
    -^ A lot of this was due to Schwenke. The OL & run game is moving in the right direction.
    -David Stewart is finished and absolutely needs to be cut this off-season.

-Love Kendall Wright.
    -Britt needs to keep his cool but I thought the SF guy should have been penalized as well.

Defense didn't have an answer for Kaep and co. It sucked, but that's the first time they've looked bad this season.

Reynaud ruined a comeback opportunity and should be cut this week. We need to find a new returner for the STL game, because I'm not sure there's one on this roster. Maybe D-Will, if they don't mind him playing there.

Colts winning tonight hurt us big time but we are 2 games outside the divi lead with a lot of football to be played.

After the bye we should win our first 2 and get to above 500

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scarylarry23 View Post
    According to ESPN, you got your wish.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/98...nnessee-titans

vCash
    I loved Reynaud last season, but that mistake Sunday was inexcusable. Couple that with the first play of the season, and Reynaud just had too many strikes against him. You don't have to score any TDs or make a ton of plays on kick and punt returns, but you absolutely cannot turn the ball over. Hopefully he finds a home elsewhere and Williams can fill in and be productive, while limiting his mistakes.