Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Will The Giants Finally Get a Win?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, This is their best chance

    16 59.26%
  • I Smell 0-7!

    11 40.74%
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 650
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    30,214
    vCash
    1500

    MNF: Minnesota Vikings Vs. New York Giants

    Monday Night Football
    Date: Monday October 21st, 2013
    Time: 8:30 PM ET/5:30 PM PT
    Channel: ESPN






    Minnesota Vikings (1-4) Vs. New York Giants (0-6)

    Location: MetLife Stadium




    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    69
    vCash
    1500
    Battle of the two train wreck teams. Giants by 10

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    30,214
    vCash
    1500
    Just Announced: Josh Freeman to start for the Vikings.
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    41,092
    vCash
    500
    AP runs buck ****ing wild. Vikings by 10.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    Posts
    27,560
    vCash
    13463
    Vikings get a win for AP.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

    "We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,862
    vCash
    1500
    I'm hopeful that we can win, but not expecting it.

    Harrison Smith and Xavier Rhodes will probably be out. If manning can't pick us apart, he's done.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,546
    vCash
    1500
    Giants get their first win!!!!!!

    Lol, I don't have faith in a QB in a new system but I could easily be wrong.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    5,414
    vCash
    1500

    MNF: Minnesota Vikings Vs. New York Giants

    Eli typically throws 5 picks when we play the vikes. He might set a record on Monday. I don't have a prediction. Both teams are awful

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,862
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Eli typically throws 5 picks when we play the vikes. He might set a record on Monday. I don't have a prediction. Both teams are awful
    Exactly. It might be so awful, that they just tell them to quit playing.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    6,400
    vCash
    1500
    I just so excited about classic matchup.

    The starting QB who was cut from the winless Bucs returns to face winless Eli on Monday.

    Hoping the NFL maximizes this opportunity to draw in more viewers by announcing on the ESPN pregame, between bizarre and awkward laughs, that ESPN will have an exclusive interview with both Freeman and Eli at the 50 yard line before the coin flip.

    We can then bring this classic to a whole new level by having Archie Manning flip the coin AND, LIVE!!!! via satellite from Denver, Peyton will call the coin in the air (of course he'll put down those photos of defense he's studying . . . again.

    Finally, Cooper Manning will be there b/c, well, he got a free ticket.

    Vikings 5 Giants 2 - bet the under on points and over on punts

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    757
    vCash
    1500
    Their gonna get cocky & blow the game hardbody >D
    Be $wavy

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    5,414
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFtw View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Eli typically throws 5 picks when we play the vikes. He might set a record on Monday. I don't have a prediction. Both teams are awful
    Exactly. It might be so awful, that they just tell them to quit playing.
    We can only hope my friend

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Sacramento
    Posts
    138
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    I just so excited about classic matchup.

    The starting QB who was cut from the winless Bucs returns to face winless Eli on Monday.

    Hoping the NFL maximizes this opportunity to draw in more viewers by announcing on the ESPN pregame, between bizarre and awkward laughs, that ESPN will have an exclusive interview with both Freeman and Eli at the 50 yard line before the coin flip.

    We can then bring this classic to a whole new level by having Archie Manning flip the coin AND, LIVE!!!! via satellite from Denver, Peyton will call the coin in the air (of course he'll put down those photos of defense he's studying . . . again.

    Finally, Cooper Manning will be there b/c, well, he got a free ticket.

    Vikings 5 Giants 2 - bet the under on points and over on punts
    I get the feeling that you are less than satisfied with how this season has gone so far.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    5,352
    vCash
    1500
    I sincerely hope the Gmen get a win... just not the Charger game....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York/Florida
    Posts
    30,214
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    I just so excited about classic matchup.

    The starting QB who was cut from the winless Bucs returns to face winless Eli on Monday.

    Hoping the NFL maximizes this opportunity to draw in more viewers by announcing on the ESPN pregame, between bizarre and awkward laughs, that ESPN will have an exclusive interview with both Freeman and Eli at the 50 yard line before the coin flip.

    We can then bring this classic to a whole new level by having Archie Manning flip the coin AND, LIVE!!!! via satellite from Denver, Peyton will call the coin in the air (of course he'll put down those photos of defense he's studying . . . again.

    Finally, Cooper Manning will be there b/c, well, he got a free ticket.

    Vikings 5 Giants 2 - bet the under on points and over on punts

    Bro, I wanna smoke with you!
    You Too Can Achieve This When You Visit The Fitness Forum!

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •