Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Why does Skip Bayless hate Andrew Luck...?

He always moaning and bringing him down...

Whats the deal?

vCash
    First of all, shout outs to Skip. I've known the man since 6 years ago he's like a third cousin to me. And a lot of people don't like Andrew Luck because they were uncomfortable with the media push he was receiving coming out of Stanford and succeeding Peyton Manning. I was one of em, we wanted him to "earn it", I need to see something concrete like playoff wins. The playoffs define you especially when other young QBs went further than him last season.
    Last edited by BearsBullsSox; 10-15-2013 at 07:37 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BearsBullsSox View Post
    I need to see something concrete like playoff wins. The playoffs define you especially when other young QBs went further than him last season.

+ 1

It's about playoff wins and championships. Although, Luck is only a sophmore and his team did select #1 for a reason. He's legit IMO yet the playoffs will define him.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Does Skip Bayless ever have an opinion on players, teams and issues that you can believe is his true opinion or does he take positional stances on players, teams and issues with shock value and ratings alone as a prime motivator?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    Does Skip Bayless ever have an opinion on players, teams and issues that you can believe is his true opinion or does he take positional stances on players, teams and issues with shock value and ratings alone as a prime motivator?
    i am from the uk....so bare with me on this but what is this thing about him? is it true he just says things for the fun of it or is he actually true to his opinions?

I have noticed he dislikes aaron rodgers and lebron james as well? Two of the most talented players in their fields....

vCash
    First of all, shout outs to Skip. I've known the man since 6 years ago he's like a third cousin to me. And a lot of people don't like Andrew Luck because they were uncomfortable with the media push he was receiving coming out of Stanford and succeeding Peyton Manning. I was one of em, we wanted him to "earn it", I need to see something concrete like playoff wins. The playoffs define you especially when other young QBs went further than him last season.
    but thats not his fault? you dislike him because the media was hyping him up?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyvine View Post
    He always moaning and bringing him down...

Whats the deal?
    ...because he's black.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by subroc View Post
    IMO, it's an act.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    um, P Manning has a 9-11 record with 8 one and dones

I guess Luck is well on his way to replicating those #'s

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Cause he hates Stanford. (see Richard Sherman)

vCash
    skip bayless is a moron so who cares what he thinks
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    It's all an act. He just Andy Kaufman's everyone.

#YOTTO BABY COME BACK!!!!!!! #YOTTO

vCash
    People generally like Andrew Luck. That means Skip Bayless doesn't. Don't watch him. That's what he wants.

vCash
    Skip's brother is a fantastic chef.

I really enjoy dining at XOCO and Frontera.

vCash
    That's just dumb.

Obviously a smart idea to hate on a player because of what the media thinks or because of how good the rest of his team is. Players are judged on the merit of how they perform and Luck has been good. Not mind-blowing but not hate-worthy either.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast