11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seattle Seahawks

9 81.82%
  • Arizona Cardinals

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 7: Seahawks 34, Cardinals 22

Ok, we got the win last week in a sloppy fashion. I know a win is a win, but I was expecting a beat down. I am a little hesitant to claim a huge victory this week. Rival games are always hard to call. I know we are a better team, but this is no walk in the park. Zach Miller should be back, this will be huge for us since he is a security blanket for RW. I think we win this game in another nail bitter. Thoughts???

vCash
    Cardinals 31
    Seahawks 13

vCash
    lol
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387 View Post
    Cardinals 31
    Seahawks 13
    This proves this guy is an obvious troll, I tried telling everybody that when he made threads about our team in the main forum.

Arizona still has a very tough defense and we owe them one from that crap that happened last year on the goal-line. We should be fired up. Have to step on their throats early.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    This proves this guy is an obvious troll, I tried telling everybody that when he made threads about our team in the main forum.

Arizona still has a very tough defense and we owe them one from that crap that happened last year on the goal-line. We should be fired up. Have to step on their throats early.
    No, I firmly believe the Cardinals will win this game easily. They have a very stingy D and will stop Lynch and the rushing offense. They do turn the ball over, but can also gain some big chunks of yards in the air.

The Seahawks are due for a letdown. Two weeks in a row they escaped with W's when they shouldn't have.

vCash
    No, I firmly believe the Cardinals will win this game easily. They have a very stingy D and will stop Lynch and the rushing offense. They do turn the ball over, but can also gain some big chunks of yards in the air.

The Seahawks are due for a letdown. Two weeks in a row they escaped with W's when they shouldn't have.
    Uh.... we lost to the Colts. That was our letdown.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash

I like this alternate universe where the Seahawks won against the Colts.

What What!!

vCash
    I think Mudvayne has mud for brains. If your gonna talk smack at least have your facts straight.

vCash

Why are you even in here anyways? Aren't you a 49er or Broncos fan? You don't see me going into other people's threads proclaiming scores.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMelo15 View Post
    Why are you even in here anyways? Aren't you a 49er or Broncos fan? You don't see me going into other people's threads proclaiming scores.
    He's here to derail the thread and provoke a reaction. Mission accomplished. Ignore him and he'll go away, as with most who crave attention.

On topic, the Seahawks win this one. Carson Palmer and Rahsard Mendenhall are not going to put up many points vs. this defense.
    “We learn from history that we do not learn from history”
    ― Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

vCash
    Guys don't respond to the baiter he just wants attention ignore him don't put a smile on his face.

You can tell just by the comment of him saying we won two games we shouldn't have lol.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 10-14-2013 at 07:02 PM.

vCash
    I think he is a Broncos fan by the way and they won a game they shouldn't of.

Romo threw a dumb interception.

vCash
    Plz don't feed the troll
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    You guys should go listen Softys recap audio of the Titans announcers one of the guys takes a shot at Caroll

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    You guys should go listen Softys recap audio of the Titans announcers one of the guys takes a shot at Caroll
    Oh the thing about the Seahawks being undisciplined because Pete Carroll is the coach? Its a diss but the argument could be made last season, but we've cleaned all that up this year and good to go
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast