Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

10/14/13 Game Thread: 76ers (2-1) vs Nets (1-1)

Sixers vs. Nets tonight at the Wells Fargo Center, 7pm.

vCash

Damn are they playing frantically.

And MCW is knocking down his shot.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    Tonight marks the first of many blowout loses this season (even though it is still preseason and doesn't count).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Royce White was fun to watch on the break. He's definitely an unusual player. It's a shame he might never play enough NBA games to develop and see what he might become. White was easily better pushing the ball on the break than anyone else on our team....regardless of position.

vCash

Royce White was quite the interesting matchup. Struggled against Reggie Evans. But everyone did. He's also looking trim compared to last year. And FWIW from what he said he's very happy with Sixers doctors and thinks he will be able to fly to almost all away games.

Vander Blue is very athletic. Love his game. But I think he'll end up one of three protected on the NBDL team. Kaliff Wyatt will make the team. As Malik said, he's the old guy at the YMCA. Knows the game. Uses little edges to his advantage.

Also FWIW Brown said that most the returning players got a C or worse on conditioning. Hinted at Collins doing them wrong by having them bulk up. He wants them trim, lean, and ready to run at any moment.
    Warning, my sig is NSFW. But hot damn is it hot:

Click here to see how awesome.

vCash
    Collins asked Evan to gain the size? Figures. He ****ed up his game any way he could....why not add that to the list. I am so glad Doug Collins is out of this town. I did not enjoy having him as head coach.