Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Texans and 49ers fans cheering on injury to players

For the Texans, a lot of the Texans crowd erupted into cheers when they saw Schaub on the ground in obvious pain....

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...d-had-no-class

Andre Johnson, Brian Cushing and Arian Foster all RIPPED apart the idiots who cheered when Schaub went out with injury. It was karma that his replacement TJ Yates would suck even more than Schaub. Those fans deserve that.

For the Niners, idiot fans at the stadium were doing the f***ing wave when Arizona Cardinals player Calias Campbell was getting carted off.

Team owner York, LT Staley and OL Snyder among others called out the morons at Candlestick Park for it. Staley said he was embarrassed. for the classless chumps.

http://www.examiner.com/article/york...wn-with-injury

Even 49ers fans on their forum were disgusted by the behavior

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/ni...5243-our-fans/

Of course these guys weren't the first to do it...stupid Chiefs fans did it in KC last year when Cassel got injured.
    Last edited by sunsfan88; 10-14-2013 at 03:30 AM.

vCash
    No excuse for what the 49ers fans did. There are some real morons who go to those games unfortunately.

vCash
    Yea I usually say in thread I hope this person gets injured or what not and I do it because me wishing something means nothing. That being said I would never ever cheer an injury... I hate Ryan howard with a passion and wish I could be on that bus that clips him... I wish it because again wishing something isn't gonna make it come true.... If Ryan Howard ever got injured I would never cheer it. At least I hope I wouldn't. Someone getting injured should never be celebrated... The fact that its their own cities players makes it far far worse.

These guys are trying to earn a living like the rest of us and are doing their very best at their Job... Shaub goes out there every game and busts his *** and people celebrate his injury? Are you ****ing kidding me? If I was a player on either team I would call out my Fanbase for doing that dumbshit.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 10-14-2013 at 04:16 AM.

What was meant for me will be Mine once again... THE CHAMP OF CHAMPS IS BACK

vCash
    The wave is not cheering on an injury. It's disrespectful for sure but in no way is it cheering an injury. People do the waves during boring games as a way to entertain themselves. It's disrespectful to doing when a player is injured for sure, but it's in no way cheering for it. The fans gave him a standing ovation when he was carted off the field.

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Yea I usually say in thread I hope this person gets injured or what not and I do it because me wishing something means nothing. That being said I would never ever cheer an injury... I hate Ryan howard with a passion and wish I could be on that boss that clips him... I wish it because again wishing something isn't gonna make it come true.... If Ryan Howard ever got injured I would never cheer it. At least I hope I wouldn't. Someone getting injured should never be celebrated... The fact that its their own cities players makes it far far worse.

These guys are trying to earn a living like the rest of us and are doing their very best at their Job... Shaub goes out there every game and busts his *** and people celebrate his injury? Are you ****ing kidding me? If I was a player on either team I would call out my Fanbase for doing that dumbshit.
    And the worst part is that Schaub is actually one of the most classiest guys in the NFL.

If this was like Pacman Jones or Vick or something then it would be more understandable (still wrong though) but Schaub and Campbell? Really now?

vCash
    There's never a good time to do the wave

vCash

The wave was pretty weird, but Niner fans cheered for Campbell. There was a loud ovation when he was carted off the field as a form of support and an even louder roar when he put his hand up to indicate that he's ok.

The announcers stated that the fans are doing the wave, which was suspect given the moment in which they chose to do it. Then they talked about how classy the fans were for cheering for Campbell. I'm pretty sure the wave was not done with ill intention.

Just mah take from the couch though.

vCash

But yes the wave was disrespectful given the circumstance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsfan88 View Post
    And the worst part is that Schaub is actually one of the most classiest guys in the NFL.

If this was like Pacman Jones or Vick or something then it would be more understandable (still wrong though) but Schaub and Campbell? Really now?
    How did I know Vick would be mentioned somehow? Dumb.

vCash
    Aren't you supposed to lump all
    Fans together?

Stay classy San Francisco and Houston.

vCash
    And I thought it was bad when Atlanta fans Boo'ed the Wilfork injury and when our fans boo'd a Saints injury this week. But the Schuab cheering is inhumane really.

vCash
    I wonder why, when a player is faced with free agency, they show no loyalty to their current team and their associated fans and embrace the free agency process?

vCash
    All over a game...

vCash
    Fans of the Texans just shot themselves in the foot. Good luck getting players to want to play for a team when they don't even like their fans.

Houston fans should be embarrassed.

There were some 49ers fans that at least cheered when dude raised his hands up. However that's kind of the classless nature we seem to see every year out of San Francisco. I know a lot of the true fans are upset with their teams behavior, but it seems classless behavior is just a constant in Cali teams.

vCash
    Fans = Fanatics...ya it's bad but it happens. I don't think a majority of them are cheering at the fact that Schaub was injured but the fact that he would not be playing. But then again...

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast