Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Ram @ Texans

vCash

Ram @ Texans

Yates is in. Schaub hurt. We Suck. Draft Johnny. Good Season.

vCash
    TJ pick 6!!!! Time to start a draft thread...

vCash
    Told ya. Fans cheered as Schaub went down, even though he was having a pretty nice game. Really great fans we've got.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Told ya. Fans cheered as Schaub went down, even though he was having a pretty nice game. Really great fans we've got.
    Nice game my ***. Texans scored ZERO TDS with Schaub in. Schaub played to not throw an interception, he didn't pla to win

Keenum time
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

vCash
    Maybe you missed the one hundred penalties in the first half that kept the Texans going backwards. Or the Hopkins' fumble. Or the incredible level of sucking the defense achieved today that forced the offense to play behind on the scoreboard all game.

And I'm not even gonna talk about Kubiak as that's too easy.
    Last edited by EDUTEXANS; 10-13-2013 at 04:24 PM.

6. 10-13-2013, 04:37 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

vCash
    I'm going to tell you a secret so you have to promise not to tell, ok? No one here thinks we're gonna make the playoffs anymore. So you can stop coming to this forum now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EDUTEXANS View Post
    Maybe you missed the one hundred penalties in the first half that kept the Texans going backwards. Or the Hopkins' fumble. Or the incredible level of sucking the defense achieved today that forced the offense to play behind on the scoreboard all game.

And I'm not even gonna talk about Kubiak as that's too easy.
    This was the first game the defense wasn't great, but they still were only really responsible for 17 points and 200 yards of offense.

Again, Schaub and kubiak played to protect Schaub. He stayed away from any kind of situation to make a play. The sole goal was to not have Schaub screw up. Not scoring a touchdown and playing to NOT LOSE is not playing well. He played his best game in a while and that's only because he didn't massively screw up, that's pathetic.
    “Today, we rip the hearts out of these ****in' haters!!!” - Demeco Ryans pregame speech vs ATL

9. 10-13-2013, 05:38 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    This was the first game the defense wasn't great, but they still were only really responsible for 17 points and 200 yards of offense.
    Not great? St. Louis' offense scored 24 points and while 200 yards seem a low number, they only had about 40 offensive plays. And they were 3-3 on the red zone. The Texans got to the QB 3 times for 0 sacks.

Again, Schaub and kubiak played to protect Schaub. He stayed away from any kind of situation to make a play. The sole goal was to not have Schaub screw up. Not scoring a touchdown and playing to NOT LOSE is not playing well. He played his best game in a while and that's only because he didn't massively screw up, that's pathetic.
    That has always been our game. All the sudden you're expecting Schaub to be Elway. He's not a flashy QB, we all know that, he needs the running game working. Say what you want, but he was having a solid game, finding his receivers and being secure with the ball. I fail to see how he wasn't playing to win. He and the offense played as they always have, establishing the running game first and then look for short passes. And it would have worked if it wasn't for the TOs, penalties and the defense allowing everything on the end zone.

vCash
    Defense was not there. Passing game was non-existent. Hoping we can turn it around next week. Our schedule isn't going to get any better, either. Kansas City(10 Sacks today, WTF) and Indy are up next.

12. 10-13-2013, 07:40 PM
    Reason
    Trolling

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DDynO View Post
    Defense was not there. Passing game was non-existent. Hoping we can turn it around next week. Our schedule isn't going to get any better, either. Kansas City(10 Sacks today, WTF) and Indy are up next.
    Like 8 of them was bc Pryor ran around for 15 seconds and never threw the ball away....
    49ers, Warriors, SF Giants, Sharks lol SMH

vCash
    this is pathetic man our season is already practically over ......Kubiak and schaub have to be gone after this season

vCash
    Just to have a little optimism, we're only one game out of the wild card spot and every year a wild card team at least pushes for a championship. We definitely have the talent to pull it off. I know it's unlikely but, it also means the coaching staff will continue to put the QB out there that they feel gives us the best chance

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMays View Post
    Just to have a little optimism, we're only one game out of the wild card spot and every year a wild card team at least pushes for a championship. We definitely have the talent to pull it off. I know it's unlikely but, it also means the coaching staff will continue to put the QB out there that they feel gives us the best chance
    with a QB who haven't thrown a TD in 3 of the 6 games we have played ......im just ready for the Kubiak Schaub era to end

vCash
    I just can't root fr the Texans to lose so just leave me alone. I'm gonna pretend we're good