Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Let's learn a bit about each other

Let's admit we Spend a lot of online time together. On game days, OTT threads etc... Our wives/ girlfriends/boyfriends/ mistress/ significant others or kids/ families would probably say we spend too much time on this site. So it got me thinking....

Our names, some are strait forward, others crypted.

Share what you want, I thought it would be kinda cool to find out why we chose the name we wear so proudly.

Knowing what you know now... If you could change it what would your new name be?
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 10-12-2013 at 10:20 PM.

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    2014 PSD MOD SURVIVAL GAME WINNER!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    I'll go first...
    I'm a lions fan, I'm from sacramento ca. Hence lions fan from sac
    If I could change my name it would be to capitalize LionsFanFromSac

My AAL 2015 ProBowler: DeAndre Levy #54 58 tackles / .5 sacks / 1 safety / 1 amazing int

vCash
    Hi, my name is Big Dick Johnson. I'm a Capricorn and I like long walks on the beach. My turn-ons are funny people and my turn-offs are mean stuck-up *****es. I once ****ed a poodle but I rarely admit it and I hope to be the first person to **** an alien.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash

vCash
    Sorry, couldn't resist.

name: I was lurking here for a while and saw that there was a funny thing about someone being ****ed in WASH or something like that, so I put the Detroit spin on it. I didn't plan on posting here much so I didn't put much thought in it. I don't know what I would change my name to but I'm sure I could think of something better.
    #66 LaAdrian Waddle

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Hi, my name is Big Dick Johnson. I'm a Capricorn and I like long walks on the beach. My turn-ons are funny people and my turn-offs are mean stuck-up *****es. I once ****ed a poodle but I rarely admit it and I hope to be the first person to **** an alien.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvu2Sbz3ax4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    Sorry, couldn't resist.

name: I was lurking here for a while and saw that there was a funny thing about someone being ****ed in WASH or something like that, so I put the Detroit spin on it. I didn't plan on posting here much so I didn't put much thought in it. I don't know what I would change my name to but I'm sure I could think of something better.
    That was an epic thread, that will never be duplicated. I was lucky enough to be part of that!

vCash
    Why I chose my name? The Lions have been so terrible recently that it's comical to be a Lions fan hence LionsFan..LOL.

Would I change it? Maybe if I had an idea of what to change it too. I'm a proud (Possibly stupid ) Lions fan so that part will have to stay.

Catches: 14 Yards: 125 TDs: 1

Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    vCash

Let's learn a bit about each other

What's good it's Kingwood313 although I live in Buckeye country now I hate Ohio St. I played linebacker and Defensive End in high school and in college til damaged two disc in my neck. I cheer for all Detroit teams to the fullest and I bleed maize and blue.
    [URL=http://gifsoup.com]GIFSoup

Kingwood A Man Before His Time Dvd in Stores

vCash
    before this account i lived with a roommate in detroit who also used these forums, he was a huge douche bag, and got our ip address banned

i am also a pistons and spartans basketball fan, i love movie to a crazy degree, my five faves are pulp fiction, the prestige, fight club, memento, and either coffee town or little miss sunshine; im still not sure

i weighed 275 lbs a few years ago but realized it was unhealthy so i have lost 75 so far and plan on loosing 30 more to make sense for my 6 foot frame,

im 22 still in school, living with the folks so that i dont have to waste money on rent and i wrk about 35 hours a week

i wrk out as much as i can by boxing training, riding my bike, jump roping, and i use a shake weight, yes a shake weight

i am a liberal republican
    POP! POP!

vCash
    My last name is Guy (i hate it, take a wild guess what kids would be punched in the nose for calling me), and some HS friends called me "McGuySir" like a pun on MacGyver I guess. When my Dad first got AOL (I'm an old *** man, AOL was new when I was a kid), I made McGuySir my ID but forgot the PW, made a new one as GuySir and that's pretty much been a regular moniker I use for just about everything.

Also, I like beer and boobs.

vCash
    My last name is Guy (i hate it, take a wild guess what kids would be punched in the nose for calling me), and some HS friends called me "McGuySir" like a pun on MacGyver I guess. When my Dad first got AOL (I'm an old *** man, AOL was new when I was a kid), I made McGuySir my ID but forgot the PW, made a new one as GuySir and that's pretty much been a regular moniker I use for just about everything.

Also, I like beer and boobs.
    gold baby!!

vCash
    I came up with the original 'GunFactor007' from out of the blue several years ago, I wanted a generic name and I think it came to me after I watched Gundam Wing or something...lol. That 007 part was due to association with the Gun part of the name for obvious reasons...haha, and it came from the last three digits of my high school graduation year. If I were to change my name on here (and I had wanted it for quite some time) it'd definitely be another generic name, I'd want it to be TheSituAsian187, that's the name I associate myself with on many other sites that I'm a part of nowadays. That one came from watching an episode of Jersey Shore (I know...I know...lol). I wanted to have a name parodying one of the guys from the show and who better than The Situation? I'm Asian so it was definitely fitting that I'd be TheSituAsian. 187 came from the short-lived TV show Detroit 187. And since I can't do a full name change on here due to the rules. I'd merge the two somehow and that's how GunFactor187 was born.

As far as sports goes, definite diehard Pistons fan, even during the hard times a few years ago. I identify with basketball the most. Football is a second, little distant second though. Nuances of the game really confuse me, lol. But I do understand basics though...Just started getting into baseball, still learning about the nuances of it as well. Not a hockey guy, just don't get it.
    Last edited by GunFactor187; 10-13-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Detroit Lions (7-3)
    AAL - Teryl Austin (Defensive Coordinator)

-----
    Detroit Pistons (3-10)
    #MaxMooseMonroe

vCash
    I'm a huge Star Wars fan hence the vader and the 817 is spin on my wedding date. I wouldn't change it. Was born in Michigan and spent the first 12 years of my life there but moved to South Carolina because of my dads job at the time and have lived in the Myrtle Beach area for the past 26 years. Love all pro sports teams in Michigan but am a die hard Florida State Football fan and a huge North Carolina Basketball fan.

AAL: Ndamukong Suh
    Combined Tackles: 28
    Solo Tackles: 23
    Assisted Tackles: 5
    Sacks: 4.5

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 10-4-5 PTS: 25
    Detroit Lions 7-3
    Detroit Tigers Another disappointing season
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Overall: 3-0 ACC:
    Florida State Seminoles Overall: 11-0 ACC: 8-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor187 View Post
    I came up with the original 'GunFactor007' from out of the blue several years ago, I wanted a generic name and I think it came to me after I watched Gundam Wing or something...lol. That 007 part was due to association with the Gun part of the name for obvious reasons...haha, and it came from the last three digits of my high school graduation year. If I were to change my name on here (and I had wanted it for quite some time) it'd definitely be another generic name, I'd want it to be TheSituAsian187, that's the name I associate myself with on many other sites that I'm a part of nowadays. That one came from watching an episode of Jersey Shore (I know...I know...lol). I wanted to have a name parodying one of the guys from the show and who better than The Situation? I'm Asian so it was definitely fitting that I'd be TheSituAsian. 187 came from the short-lived TV show Detroit 187. And since I can't do a full name change on here due to the rules. I'd merge the two somehow and that's how GunFactor187 was born.

As far as sports goes, definite diehard Pistons fan, even during the hard times a few years ago. I identify with basketball the most. Football is a second, little distant second though. Nuances of the game really confuse me, lol. But I do understand basics though...Just started getting into baseball, still learning about the nuances of it as well. Not a hockey guy, just don't get it.
    Holy ****, I didn't notice the change from 007 to 187 til now

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast