Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Suns scrimmage in Flagstaff, AZ on Oct. 5, 2013

I was able to go to the Suns scrimmage at the Northern Arizona University campus on Oct. 5th. Sorry, about getting this on a week later.
    Marcin Gortat held it down, looks active and played above the rim.

The 2 headed Point Guard!

vCash
    Marcin Gortat slamming one home!

vCash
    I also wanted to share this pic of Robert Sarver. He saw this guy and moved chairs and wheeled him to the front of the autograph line. He is a pretty good guy even tho we give him a hard time.

vCash
    I also wanted to let you know of 2 guys that blew me away!
    The first one is Miles Plumlee. This guy has a nose for the ball, rebounds, loose balls...He is a hustler. He had quite a few easy baskets just setting a pick and rolling to the basket. He will be a great asset this year.
    The other one that surprised me was Gerald Green. He can flat hit a 3 pointer! He is 6'-8'', plus he is long anyway and he jumps about 3' on his jump shot, so he is way up there! (maybe cuz I was sitting at floor level) I dont know for sure how many he hit but I know at least 3 and 2 of them were on consecutive plays.
    Frye started and played a descent amount and did not look too out of shape. He is still not afraid to take that shot from the top of the key.
    Bledsoe looked fast and hit some nice outside shots and Goran pushed the pace and missed some outside shots. We will have to see how that combination works out this year. Marshall has improved his shot and Len is not ready for prime time yet. Kravtsov will probably be gone.
    I hope this gets you through to the preseason games. Good luck!

vCash
    Thanks for the feedback!

I think Ish and Lee will be gone. Kravtsov may not do much for us but he's a big body. If/When we trade Gortat, he could actually get more minutes.