Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: which of these links of the past would be a great coach or manager

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • j santana

4 36.36%
  • m piazza

4 36.36%
  • j sterns

6 54.55%
  • h johnson

6 54.55%
  • or some else we need a spark plug manager with a past link

3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

great furute managers or coaches Santana or howard johnson or john sterns or piazza

all mentioned had a capabilities of working well with younger player and giving their all and they had links to mets past what do you all think would you not like those past professionals as managers or coaches

vCash
    I like any of them and the rest as coaches

vCash
    Mookie Wilson.

vCash
    You do know that Terry Collins was just resigned to a 2 year contract, don't you? Maybe your mask is on backwards again?

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash

i know but but new blood maybe needed anyway no manager is safe he maybe gone anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    You do know that Terry Collins was just resigned to a 2 year contract, don't you? Maybe your mask is on backwards again?
    no managers job is safe he can be fired or replaced if they feel it is needed to spark the club

vCash
    Bob Crane wants his mask back.
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash
    I'm voting with maskedmetfan
    Go Grab My Belt

vCash
    This thread looks a lot like what happens when I've been drunk internet-ing. I have a sneaking suspicion that there was alcohol involved in the forming of this thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyJerZ:27195583
    This thread looks a lot like what happens when I've been drunk internet-ing. I have a sneaking suspicion that there was alcohol involved in the forming of this thread
    Whys that? You dont think any of these names will make great furute managers?
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Yes, we need to replace this team's spark plug

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Because when I spend time thinking about our furute managers, I also show a complete disregard for punctuation and sentence structure

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyJerZ:27195763
    Because when I spend time thinking about our furute managers, I also show a complete disregard for punctuation and sentence structure
    Well done, son. Well done.
    "Mr. Martin Tanner, Baritone, of Dayton, Ohio made his Town Hall debut last night. He came well prepared, but unfortunately his presentation was not up to contemporary professional standards. His voice lacks the range of tonal color necessary to make it consistently interesting. Full time consideration of another endeavor might be in order."

vCash
    Well done, son. Well done.
    Thank you good sir. Thank you

vCash
    maskedmetfan = DRTRADE

vCash
    Santsana is coming off several years of making $20 mil per. He's not about to sit in the dugout trying to teach the Aaron Heilman;s of the world how to throw a change up.

We're stuck with the Warthen Waddle to the mound. You will never see the Santana Strut.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast