Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Game 6 - HNIC: Montreal Canadiens (2-2-0) @ Vancouver Canucks (3-2-0) - Oct 12, 2013

MONTREAL CANADIENS @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS

Saturday: October 12th, 2013 @ 7:00 PM PT
    TV: CBC, RDS, RADIO: Team 1040

GM PLACE

TEAM LEADERS

Code:
                        Vancouver:               Montreal:
    Goals:              Mike Santorelli - 4      Lars Eller - 4
    Assists:            Henrik Sedin - 6         Alex Galchenyuk - 6
    Plus/Minus:         Henrik Sedin - 3         Galchenyuk/Eller - 5
    PIM:                Ryan Kesler - 11         George Parros - 20
    GOALTENDER COMPARISON

VS
    Carey Price...Roberto Luongo

3...GPI...4
    2.70...GAA...2.74
    .907...SV%....899
    0...SO...0

---------------------------------

PREDICTIONS:

Winner:

Final score:

GWG Scored in:

First Star:

GUESTS SIGN UP HERE!!!

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    http://imgur.com/a/4UK1e <---- BEST 10-15 SECONDS EVER

vCash
    Does anyone find the Habs exciting anymore? Honest question.

vCash
    Kassian on 3rd line. Santorelli remains on Sedin line. Weber in for Edler on D/PP.
    Last edited by sfgiants1213; 10-12-2013 at 04:01 PM.

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    We have to win this one. Montreal is just so...there's a word for it but I don't know what it is. Bland? I dunno.

Anyone else find it strange every time you see the name Mike Santorelli leading our team in goals lol? He's ****ing awesome. I'm glad we got him.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    I love watching Montreal. They're fast and skilled. Four lines that can do it all. Mobile defenseman. Great goaltender. That "third" line has been filthy. The Gal-Eller-Gal2 line has been terrific. Eller looks like a beast this season. Many said that Galchenyuk would have went first overall if he didn't miss the season with his knee. I had a chance to watch both of them in juniors as they played for my O team. Great player. Gallagher has been quite a surprise.

I don't know how you can find Montreal to be boring. No disrespect here, but I find Montreal more exciting than Vancouver.. They're one of my favourite teams to watch. I'll likely be catching this game on CBC. Vancouver is generally blacked out in the area.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    I love watching Montreal. They're fast and skilled. Four lines that can do it all. Mobile defenseman. Great goaltender. That "third" line has been filthy. The Gal-Eller-Gal2 line has been terrific. Eller looks like a beast this season. Many said that Galchenyuk would have went first overall if he didn't miss the season with his knee. I had a chance to watch both of them in juniors as they played for my O team. Great player. Gallagher has been quite a surprise.

I don't know how you can find Montreal to be boring. No disrespect here, but I find Montreal more exciting than Vancouver.. They're one of my favourite teams to watch. I'll likely be catching this game on CBC. Vancouver is generally blacked out in the area.
    Being more exciting the Canucks??! How is that possible? We have one good line most nights, an unspectacular defence and an all world goalie trying to rebuild a career his GM slew-footed. who could ask for more ?.,

vCash
    I've been watching.

Galchenyuk needs to shoot. He forces passes.

I don't understand why Torts is loading up on unit 1. It's basically a minute of a PP with the second unit being crap. Babs has been doing the same for over a year though.

Canucks need to bury. Daniel had a wide open net on the backhand and shot into Price. Garrison had a great chance as well.

vCash
    Hamhuis has been our worst defenseman and it isn't even close.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Hamhuis has been our worst defenseman and it isn't even close.
    No idea what's up with him.

vCash
    This team is really hard to watch... We need something. ANYTHING!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash

Game 6 - HNIC: Montreal Canadiens (2-2-0) @ Vancouver Canucks (3-2-0) - Oct 12, 2013

Talent

vCash
    Alex Burrows and Jordan Schroeder will save us all. But really, I'd like to see some youth. Bring up Hunter and Horvat/Gaunce.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Alex Burrows and Jordan Schroeder will save us all. But really, I'd like to see some youth. Bring up Hunter and Horvat/Gaunce.
    I wonder if Torts will be blunt about the talent level if and when he meets with Gillis. We know he speaks his mind everywhere else .

vCash
    Bottom line is our 2nd line guys aren't getting it done, including Kesler (sigh). Booth stinks. Higgins is awesome at everything except for scoring. Sedins and Garrison are carrying this team.

<3