Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Denarius Moore tearin it up!

Vic Tafur, SF Gate, 10/10/13

It's a small sample size, but the Raiders will take it.

In his past three games, Denarius Moore has 15 catches for 274 yards and two touchdowns - the best three-week stretch of his young career - and looks like the No. 1 receiver head coach Dennis Allen and offensive coordinator Greg Olson were imploring him to become during training camp.

Moore, in his third year, has always flashed big-play ability but has also disappeared in the past. He's also had problems with drops, especially at camp this year.

Moore doesn't have any drops in the past three games.

"He's been more consistent," Allen said. "And that's been the thing that we've continued to talk to him about, and there's still a lot for him to continue to get better at.

"The big thing is having the confidence to play, and when the opportunities come your way to make sure you make the most of that opportunity. He's done a better job of that in the last three weeks, and hopefully he'll continue to grow."

Moore is also growing more comfortable with quarterback Terrelle Pryor, who now has five starts under his belt.

On a 2-yard touchdown pass Sunday, Pryor rolled out to the sideline and actually nodded his head for Moore to come back inside from the sideline.

"It was just the eye contact I guess," Moore said. "Last time I did that, I was playing in the backyard with some friends."

Moore has 20 catches for 317 yards and three touchdowns for the season, and is on pace to become the Raiders' first 1,000-yard receiver since Randy Moss in 2005.

"I'm feeling confidence from within myself and from the team," Moore said. "Terrelle and I are really starting to click. It started in practice, and now we're transferring it to the games."

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Glad to see him focused and playing hard.
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

vCash
    keep it up moore

vCash
    thought he lost his place in our offense. glad to see him produce!!
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 10-12-2013 at 02:52 AM.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In Their Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In Their Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    This guy was what a 5th rd pick? HE IS LEGIT

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBirthofNumber81 View Post
    This guy was what a 5th rd pick? HE IS LEGIT
    Again, funny how when a team believes in their QB, they start doing things like catch the ball and run correct routes.

vCash
    He had a great game last week. But he's still got lots of ground to make up for his lack of production over the last 20 games or so.

vCash
    I guess the kid heard me when i told him on this site to hit the jugs machine lol. Looking good Moore keep up the good work.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillage Idiot View Post
    Again, funny how when a team believes in their QB, they start doing things like catch the ball and run correct routes.
    LOL! Too bad Jacoby Ford only believes in Jason Campbell. I want him gone lol

Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

vCash
    Moore has been getting "star" treatment by defenses lately like he used to. Teams are putting one safety high in his area of the field specifically. While attracting that much attention, other players should see their stats increase and their play get better. I hope Moore keeps this up, I want him to become a true star wideout and not have to draft or trade for one.

Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillage Idiot View Post
    Leadership bro leadership.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Eh, tearing it up? I wouldn't go that far at all. If he can play like he did last year and this year so far on a consistent basis then I would say yes he was tearing it up. Until then I'll just say he is doing a serviceable job along with streater by getting open when needed.

vCash
    If only we had an Oline. It's crazy how many injuries we have had at one are of the team. Moor has stepped up but that won't matter when the Oline refuses to block.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast