Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

10/11/13 Game Thread: 76ers (1-1) vs Celtics (0-2)

The Sixers are taking on the Celtics tonight at 7pm EST. The game will be played at the Bob Carpenter Center in Newark, DE, home of our new D-League team.

Looking forward to seeing what MCW and Wroten do again. It will also be Royce White's debut as a Sixer, so that's something to keep an eye on.

vCash
    Ah damn. I'm reading that the game won't be televised tonight. Hopefully there will be an online stream, and you can listen to the game on 97.5 The Fanatic.

vCash
    Thought it was supposed to be on csn? Listening to it at work.

vCash
    I'm watching the game and I am laughing my AZZ off at Royce White. I mean I haven't seen him Live til right now, and this dude is a JOKE. I mean what does he train on ?...Ice Cream! Anyone who dares to argue with me that this guy Isn't at LEAST 350 lbs is Nuts! ( Not the same Nuts that White obviously puts on his 25 Hot Fudge Sundae he eats per day )...this guy has no athleticism at all. He got like 4 fouls inside of 2 minutes, and isn't even listening to Brown when he came over to talk. Cut this A-HOLE right now!! PLEASE!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    I'm watching the game and I am laughing my AZZ off at Royce White. I mean I haven't seen him Live til right now, and this dude is a JOKE. I mean what does he train on ?...Ice Cream! Anyone who dares to argue with me that this guy Isn't at LEAST 350 lbs is Nuts! ( Not the same Nuts that White obviously puts on his 25 Hot Fudge Sundae he eats per day )...this guy has no athleticism at all. He got like 4 fouls inside of 2 minutes, and isn't even listening to Brown when he came over to talk. Cut this A-HOLE right now!! PLEASE!!!
    How can you possibly feel that strongly about any player on this roster right now?

It's one preseason game but either way no one cares. He's a first rd pick with a little potential that they gave up nothing to acquire. It's a no lose situation.

Even if he's as bad as you suggest it wouldn't be smart to cut him off this team. In fact, they should consider starting him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    you didnt watch the game stop lying. just trying to back your own un-insightful opinion from before. its preseason and no one cares about anyone on this roster outside of MCW and Noel

RETURN OF THE MAC

vCash
    Game was on.

vCash
    I had the chance to watch the game and i gotta say these guys look like they are going to compete. They may not win many games(I hope) but they are going to compete every night. That's the good news.

The bad news, at least for me, I fear these guys are going to win more than we would like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by STRIKERC View Post
    I had the chance to watch the game and i gotta say these guys look like they are going to compete. They may not win many games(I hope) but they are going to compete every night. That's the good news.

The bad news, at least for me, I fear these guys are going to win more than we would like.
    It's also the difference between when a team is young and playing big time players big minutes and a established team giving bench players major minutes. That's why we look competitive right now.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    I think competitive is akin to effort ei don't quit, fight, try to defend, not rollover.

I don't think competitive means win or almost win. We're going to be sloppy, throw ball away, miss assignment and the like. But each player on the floor is going to work.

Which is all I ask.