Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Bill and Jalen's 2013 preview

I dont know if this topic has come up, but Bill Simmons and Jalen Rose break down the 2013 season. counting down 30 to 1 and breaking down each team. Great videos and very funny. Post a new video once a day

Anyone agree with them? or disagree?

Thought i post these just in case people havent heard about them. Very funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPUgG4Wamao

vCash
    They are good videos! I'm glad they are doing every team. Really like the format as well. Even if Bill is a bit awkward trying to be cool.

vCash
    Bill Simmons is quickly becoming a slightly smarter version of Skip Bayless.

vCash
    Thanks... I didn't no about this.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    PARTY PEOPLE!!! Give them what they wanttttt!!!! Give them what they needdddd!!!!

#ERMAHGERD

vCash
    can't believe the Bucks aren't in the 20's. They're easily a bottom 3 team to me.

vCash
    Bill Simmons is the freakiest little creeper who has ever worked as an analyst for the nba. Why did anyone think it would be a good idea to put him on tv.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadds The Gr8 View Post
    can't believe the Bucks aren't in the 20's. They're easily a bottom 3 team to me.
    I find this pretty weird considering that Simmons all summer in his podcasts and articles has said that the Bucks have became the league's most depressing franchise.

These have been pretty good and entertaining to watch.

vCash

Bill and Jalen's 2013 preview

I liked the show. I Know Simmons tries too hard sometimes but he does have some funny one liners that everyone is thinking but he says it in his own way

Grizz: 47-32 Titans: 7-9 UK BBall: 29-11 APSU BBall: 12-18
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    I can't tell if you are serious.

Maybe you really need to look over the players and defenders on the Suns, 76ers, Magic, Jazz, Kings, etc...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    I can't tell if you are serious.

Maybe you really need to look over the players and defenders on the Suns, 76ers, Magic, Jazz, Kings, etc...
    maybe you should learn how to count. That is 5 teams you named, and there is 10 teams in 20's, plus one of the teams you named is in the 30's...

vCash
    I totally agree with you. Bill must see something in them that i dont lol. Im surprised at Raptors review. I really don't see rudy gay getting traded but i would love for the raptors to tank.

Who would want Rudy Gay?

vCash
    maybe you should learn how to count. That is 5 teams you named, and there is 10 teams in 20's, plus one of the teams you named is in the 30's...
    You said Bucks were bottom 3 "easily"... I just named 5 teams that were "easily" "way" worse than the Bucks. Teams with worse defenders, less proven scorers, and some terrible coaches I might add, arguably the worst coaches in the league sans new 76ers coach who is unproven.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    You said Bucks were bottom 3 "easily"... I just named 5 teams that were "easily" "way" worse than the Bucks. Teams with worse defenders, less proven scorers, and some terrible coaches I might add, arguably the worst coaches in the league sans new 76ers coach who is unproven.
    That was MY opinion. I said that I couldn't believe THEY didn't have them in the 20's. I think the Kings and Magic are better than the Bucks, and the Jazz have the potential to be since I'm high on Favors and Kanter. Bucks have Mayo, Ilyasova, Sanders, and bums...

That team won't be able to score and the defense will probably be pretty bad with only Sanders being good there.