Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Coughlin Leaning Towards Coming Back for 2014

Which I like.....IF it's with different coordinators....and it won't be.

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    I'm Ok with him returning just as long as he's not extended...no extension under any circumstances. I take it that he's still under his current contract next season.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    he's not getting to the players right now. what makes you think he will as a one year lame duck coach?

vCash
    I really hope that Gilbride and Fewell are gone. If they all come back with Coughlin next year, we are going to see the same garbage as this year.

I cannot believe that there have been no shakeups in the personnel ranks following this disastrous start to the season. How do you justify not making a change in coaching? Someone up above must be siding with the coaches.

The big question is who is basically sparing them? Tisch/Mara? JR? Coughlin? All of them?

I miss our dominating D.

vCash
    Can't really put the sole blame on the coordinators. It is their duty to put the players into positions to make plays but when it comes down to it the players make those plays ; or don't. Eli decides to throw towards option routes when Reuben Randle isn't on the same page as him. The offensive line is not good and we all know this, despite a hell of an effort last night from the 31-year old, recently unemployeed, Brandon Jacobs.

WE HAVEN'T HAD A DECENT LINEBACKER IN ABOUT 6 YEARS!

It's quite obvious that JPP is either not fully healed (and may never have that same ability he showed 2 years ago) or was a one hit wonder. The rest of our defensive line is suspect. Defensive tackles that were free agent signings will most likely not be back so we need to build up that depth again. Idk if Linval Joseph will stay either unless they give him a nice pay day (it will be the Barry Cofield situation all over again). Secondary is not good and hasn't been good for some time. Having your entire defense revolve around 4 players was a risky move that worked for awhile but now it is showing its deadly flaw... no pressure=no defensve stops.

vCash
    Killdrive and Fewell will be back with him

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus