• Josh McDaniels

0 0%
  • Lovie Smith

6 26.09%
  • Other - Please Explain

2 8.70%
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who do you think should be the Head Coach of the Buccaneers in 2014?

I worded it like this so the Schiano supporters could have their say as well. I will list as many reasonable candidates here as possible. Feel free to debate the new guys, don't think we really need to have the Schiano discussion here but supporters can vote in the poll.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    This thread should have been named, who do you think should be the starting QB for the Bucs next year?!?!?!
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggeR View Post
    This thread should have been named, who do you think should be the starting QB for the Bucs next year?!?!?!
    Feel Free to make that thread too. This decision will greatly affect that one tho.

I went with David Shaw, I think hes the best guy out there for us. Offensive minded, knows the value of a real TE. Harbaugh coaching tree and worked under Brian Billick. Developed Andrew Luck. Tough hard nose, but not anywhere near Schiano.

Side Note: Ill get Quikdraw to add Lovie Smith, I meant to put him and forgot...Don't vote for other just wait he'll get put on.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    i like the idea of Pete Charmichael leading this team. His play calling could make our offense very dynamic. Plus it would be a decent blow to the saints and renew the rivalry there

vCash
    I picked other. I want the Chin. I know many think it’s a pipe dream but dang it, its my pipe dream!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chris05676 View Post
    i like the idea of Pete Charmichael leading this team. His play calling could make our offense very dynamic. Plus it would be a decent blow to the saints and renew the rivalry there
    Although I think Pete Charmichael is a really smart offensive guru, and I think that he could really make our offense fun to actually watch. That being said, I think that he probably lacks leadership skills and a sense of being a disciplinarian. I think in order for that to happen he would need a very supportive staff to deal with the discipline side of things as hes more of an evil genius kinda guy in the lab .

However I know Bill Billicheat is a very similar style coach. He lets his assistant coaches handle a majority of things while he and Tom Brady are constantly working up ways to beat the next opponent.
    The Legends

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I voted for Lovie just for the simple fact that hes probably the best qualified, and the most familiar with the organization. He's a tough nose guy with the will to win, and can maintain the leadership we need on defense.

If I had to decide though with any scenario. I think that an offensive minded coach that could some in here with a strong Defensive Coordinator could do wonders to our squad. That's something I think Tampa could really use.
    The Legends

vCash
    I'm a Lovie fan but we need an O minded coach.... Is love to have Lovie coordinate the D!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    I voted Zimmer he's always had Cincy in top 10 D and one could argue there is better talent here maybe he returns us to a top 5 D...however I know we need an O minded coach so I really like Roman and what he does out there with San Fran but my only question with him is would he wanna run the read-option here???

I would like it if someone started a new QB thread!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post
    I voted Zimmer he's always had Cincy in top 10 D and one could argue there is better talent here maybe he returns us to a top 5 D...however I know we need an O minded coach so I really like Roman and what he does out there with San Fran but my only question with him is would he wanna run the read-option here???

our defense is fine. the problem is that the offense cant keep the D off the field. even so our defense is ranked in the top 5 in total defense, 8th in total passing yards against, 6th in total rushing yards against, AND 6TH IN POINTS AGAINST. We have a good defense. but our offense is atrocious. so if Zimmer can bring in someone who will focus on the offense im all for it. but im not sure he can put together a solid staff

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Although I think Pete Charmichael is a really smart offensive guru, and I think that he could really make our offense fun to actually watch. That being said, I think that he probably lacks leadership skills and a sense of being a disciplinarian. I think in order for that to happen he would need a very supportive staff to deal with the discipline side of things as hes more of an evil genius kinda guy in the lab .

However I know Bill Billicheat is a very similar style coach. He lets his assistant coaches handle a majority of things while he and Tom Brady are constantly working up ways to beat the next opponent.
    I Just think he would be worth looking at. I mean think of Demps playing a role in this offense similar to Sproles. could be very scary

But i agree that he would need to bring in some quality assistants. But the guy has learned under Marty Schottenheimer and Sean Peyton.
    Last edited by chris05676; 10-16-2013 at 08:35 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chris05676 View Post
    I Just think he would be worth looking at. I mean think of Demps playing a role in this offense similar to Sproles. could be very scary

But i agree that he would need to bring in some quality assistants. But the guy has learned under Marty Schottenheimer and Sean Peyton.

The Legends

vCash
    My choice is Lovie Smith. Hes just better than everybody. He fits us best.
    My dark horse is coach Whis. Im from AZ and got to watch him coach. In his hay day he was a beast of a coach. They called him the mad scientist. He signed a old and out Warner and turned back the clock. He had control of the team and was players coach who will bark at you if you need it. He has turned Rivers around into a MVP type QB who people said before is Rivers last season. Yeah he couldn't turn Derrick Anderson into a pro bowler but who could. Hes been in two supers bowls which he has a ring as a coordinator . He drafts well. Hes drafted Patrick Peterson,DRC, Steve Breaston, Calais Campbell, Beanie Wells, Daryl Washington, Andre Roberts, Sam Acho, Michael Floyd. Its not super good but very solid.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    I'd say whis might be 3rd on my list behind Zimmer and Roman he's been growing on me but who would he want as QB???

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PFISH91 View Post

Like!

This!
    Thank you Glazer's for the free tickets!!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast