Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Game 5: San Jose Sharks (3-0-0) @ Vancouver Canucks (3-1-0) - October 10, 2013

SAN JOSE SHARKS @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS

Thursday: October 10th, 2013 @ 7:00 PM PT
    TV: SNET-VAN, RADIO: Team 1040

GM PLACE

TEAM LEADERS

Code:
                        Vancouver:               San Jose:
    Goals:              Mike Santorelli - 3      Tomas Hertl - 6
    Assists:            Henrik Sedin - 6         Joe Pavelski - 5
    Plus/Minus:         Henrik Sedin - 4         Jason Demers - 6
    PIM:                Tom Sestito - 7          Brent Burns - 4
    GOALTENDER COMPARISON

VS
    Antti Niemi...Roberto Luongo

3...GPI...3
    1.33...GAA...2.64
    .938...SV%....901
    0...SO...0

---------------------------------

PREDICTIONS:

Winner:

Final score:

GWG Scored in:

First Star:

GUESTS SIGN UP HERE!!!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I'm really excited for this game. We will see what this team is really like tonight.

vCash

Game 5: San Jose Sharks (3-0-0) @ Vancouver Canucks (3-1-0) - October 10, 2013

I'm hoping we see a team that has its will back with San Jose. They used to own the Sharks who would crumble like the Canucks do now.

vCash
    Canucks working with a clear talent deficit against the better teams. Tortorella can only do so much.

3-1 Sharks.

vCash
    It's amazing how much better the Sharks are than us. Elsewhere, AV losing 6-0 to Anaheim. Lost 9-2 last night so that would be 15-2 in last 2 days.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    So if we make the playoffs this year, we want to play any team not named the Sharks. They have our number.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    So if we make the playoffs this year, we want to play any team not named the Sharks. They have our number.
    Agreed, if the Canucks face the Sharks in the playoffs (assuming they make the playoffs), they're done.

I missed the first two periods, but watched the 3rd and I have to say that was one of the worst periods of hockey I've ever seen the Canucks play. They looked uninspired, disinterested, slow, and I couldn't even count the number of missed passes and turnovers that occurred.

I don't blame Torts at all, except for maybe pulling Lu with 3 minutes left in the game. What did he expect would happen? The Canucks couldn't get anything going 5 on 5, let alone a scoring chance. The Sharks dominated. I'm actually surprise Torts didn't blow his top, it was a very poor effort by the skaters. And the look on Lu's face when he got pulled, yikes, he looked pissed.

Then Edler trying to hit Hertl is in hot water again, and will be suspended 3 games, which I think is BS.

Not taking anything away from Santorelli, but when he's our best player every night, something's not right. Where's Kesler's beast mode been?