Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Sound FX : Dennis Allen

LINK

^ From NFL.com

Loved the dude running around screaming, "Back up, back up!"

Horribly milquetoast, but a damned good coach. I hope he can survive long enough to see this franchise get turned around.

vCash
    Good thread. Beat me to it. Coach Allen's intensity was a surprise to me.

vCash
    I really like our Head Coach and both coordinators. I hope that the Raiders do well enough so that all 3 keep their job. I would like to see what they can do next year with some salary cap and draft picks, bring in more of their players.

When I was watching the game Sunday night and Pryor threw one of his TD's he went to the sidelines and he and Olson were high fiving each other, that was awesome.

Olson is a MUCH better O-Coordinator then Knapp was and its not even close. Olson molds his offense around his personel which I like a lot.

vCash
    Wow I never saw Dennis Allen with such emotion. Loved it! Also thought it was cool on how calming he was with Pryor on the sideline. And it was pretty funny when he asked the chain gang guy if he liked his hands lol

vCash
    **** ya. that's my ****ing coach. can't wait until we have even more talent on this team!!!!
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    The link doesn't let me see it.I downloaded nfl.com and it still doesn't budge.Just my luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    The link doesn't let me see it.I downloaded nfl.com and it still doesn't budge.Just my luck.
    try this

http://www.raiders.com/media-vault/v...4-b31e80670c1f
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by obie View Post
    Perfect,thank's obie.

vCash
    I have to say, watching this a while ago has greatly changed my opinion and perspective on Dennis Allen.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDraiders619 View Post
    Wow I never saw Dennis Allen with such emotion. Loved it! Also thought it was cool on how calming he was with Pryor on the sideline. And it was pretty funny when he asked the chain gang guy if he liked his hands lol
    Why in the world do you have 2 pictures of that tool Schefter on your avatar and sig? =/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by csraiders View Post
    Why in the world do you have 2 pictures of that tool Schefter on your avatar and sig? =/
    I don't understand the hate for Schefter. The man is accurate and one of the best at his profession, IMO.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Awesome!! DA just went up 2 spots on my "Man Crush" meter!! I loved he was yelling the same thing I was in the 4th, FINISH!!

Reggie's Rebuild!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I really like our Head Coach and both coordinators. I hope that the Raiders do well enough so that all 3 keep their job. I would like to see what they can do next year with some salary cap and draft picks, bring in more of their players.

When I was watching the game Sunday night and Pryor threw one of his TD's he went to the sidelines and he and Olson were high fiving each other, that was awesome.

Olson is a MUCH better O-Coordinator then Knapp was and its not even close. Olson molds his offense around his personel which I like a lot.
    Couldn't agree more.

Mark Davis, please stay the course. We're on our way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bbd24 View Post
    Couldn't agree more.

Mark Davis, please stay the course. We're on our way.
    Along with Reggie, who signed a bunch of no-name defensive players who are getting the job done at the moment.

Last year, I harangued DA for being milquetoast, dull, boring... and there he is, running around and showing some fire.

DA has a reputation for being a very bright football coach, detail-oriented and very organized. I liked him before he had a personality, and I'm certainly glad to see him showing some fire.

vCash
    Wow Allen out there sounding like Chucky i love it looking like a real head coach.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast