Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

General Playoff Thread

**** you Matt Adams.

vCash
    ****ing Cardinals. I hate the Cardinals and Dodgers.

Go A's, I guess.

vCash
    Dodgers v Tigers is what I'm hoping for.

I'm so tired of the Cardinals' act. Godzilla happens to destroy St. Louis on it's way to meeting the military defending more relevant cities. **** you St. Louis!

vCash
    I'm tired of seeing the Cardinals win. Hopefully we have something to say about it soon.

It's going to be funny to see Cub fans that hate the Dodgers suddenly become Dodgers fans.

The next 3 years are likely going to be a giant pain in the butt with us competing with the Cards, Reds, and Pirates.

vCash
    Mutha****in Adam Wainwright. If he wasn't a pitcher I would hate him, but it's always good to see great pitching. His curveball isn't quite Ben Sheets' level of badass, but it is a badass pitch.

Lets go Doyers.

vCash
    How do you lose Albert Pujols and not miss a best offensively? It's ****ing unreal what this team does and I hate every minute of it

vCash
    I hate the Cardinals. If there is one team in baseball that deserves a long drought, it is the Cardinals. (The Yankees would be acceptable, too.)

I hope the Fantastic Four in the system are as good as their hype suggests, because watching the Cards win when the Cubs have no hope to compete sucks.

I'm rooting for the A's. If they bail out like the Pirates, then MLB is over for me for the season.
    Screw sabermetics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Mutha****in Adam Wainwright. If he wasn't a pitcher I would hate him, but it's always good to see great pitching. His curveball isn't quite Ben Sheets' level of badass, but it is a badass pitch.

Lets go Doyers.
    Yeah, I begrudgingly agree that Wainwright had one hell of a performance in this game. With that said, screw the Braves. Giving the Cardinals Adam Wainwright for one year of J.D. Drew and a back catcher. Screw 'em.
    Screw sabermetics.

vCash
    Was in St. Louis tonight for the Hawks game. Needless to say I hate Cardinals fans

Starlin Castro......Or Bruno Mars?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Dodgers v Tigers is what I'm hoping for.

I'm so tired of the Cardinals' act. Godzilla happens to destroy St. Louis on it's way to meeting the military defending more relevant cities. **** you St. Louis!
    Doesn't matter. They throw together a temporary replacement team out of prison inmates and three of the mother****ers put together MVP campaigns.

vCash
    Why don't we ever have 13th round fringe third basemen who can't hit A-ball pitching at age 23 suddenly transform into 7 WAR major league second basemen at age 27? Who other than the Cardinals gets MVP candidates out of complete non-prospects?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynoplasty View Post
    Why don't we ever have 13th round fringe third basemen who can't hit A-ball pitching at age 23 suddenly transform into 7 WAR major league second basemen at age 27? Who other than the Cardinals gets MVP candidates out of complete non-prospects?
    The obvious corollary to that is: who other than the Cubs gets Josh Vitters, Ryan Harvey, and C-Patt out of the best high school talents in their class?

When juxtaposed, those competing effects are egregiously obvious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynoplasty View Post
    What about the Cardinals taking Bottenfield (along with Kennedy) trading them for Edmonds, and after 8 years of HOF player (without a doubt he destroyed the Cubs during said time period), they managed to traded Edmonds for 2011 playoff hero, David Freese. Yeah.....that happen.
    Screw sabermetics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
    The obvious corollary to that is: who other than the Cubs gets Josh Vitters, Ryan Harvey, and C-Patt out of the best high school talents in their class?

When juxtaposed, those competing effects are egregiously obvious.

sexy.
    Is this A) Teo's catfish perp, B) common sign of mono C) Harvard student D) the family 530 wake-up call?

vCash
    Go Cards! Root for division rivals to represent!

I just threw up a little; in my mouth?!
    Is this A) Teo's catfish perp, B) common sign of mono C) Harvard student D) the family 530 wake-up call?

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast