Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

C-Wood, Defensive player of the week

We knew Charles was playing well and helping to elevate the play of the D as a whole, but it's nice to see some national recognition as well, as we were pretty much written off or penciled in as a joke before the season began. Congrats to CW and the defense as a whole.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...arles-woodson/

vCash
    I have to admit it, he is making a much bigger impact than I thought he would.

Hall of Famer ---easily.

vCash
    Glad to see him recognized

vCash
    They said you didn't have it anymore C-Wood !!!!!

Keep making those fools pay !

vCash
    Charles Woodson - football god

vCash
    yessir.
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Anybody else notice how much more media coverage we've been getting this year?

I'll attribute a lot of it to Pryor and Woodson. It's nice to turn on the NFL network and hear some reports on the Raiders instead of just the Jets and Tebow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMac56 View Post
    Anybody else notice how much more media coverage we've been getting this year?

I'll attribute a lot of it to Pryor and Woodson. It's nice to turn on the NFL network and hear some reports on the Raiders instead of just the Jets and Tebow.
    Pryor is young and exciting to watch. Woodson is the old dog still making an impact on his last ride to glory. Epic storylines abound no matter how you look at it.

Everyone was quick to write us off, even some Raiders fans. I think if we can notch a respectable win total for a team in a rebuilding year, we'll be perfectly positioned to market the team to FAs next year. With our pockets much deeper than at any time than I can remember (except for the capless season), we should be good to go.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    The way I see it, our fans can be miserable with the present or happy about the future. And we have ALOT to be happy about for the future. Things are turning around rather nicely. Just need to take this season for what it is. Every win is that much sweeter because every year we seem to be cast off as losers. I'll be happy as a fly in **** if we can get to .500

vCash
    People laugh at me when I tell them not to doubt us, we're a difficult match up for a lot of teams. They laugh even more when I tell them we'll be a deadly team in 2 years. Excited to watch the development continue and I think we can pull off some wins the next few weeks. If we can beat KC before the bye week and come back healthy and motivated we can do some big things this season that many people didn't think we could.

vCash
    There were an aweful lot of bold 2 and 14 predictions by our fellow raiders fans.

vCash
    He's been everything we hope he'd be, and more......maybe he comes back next year????
    Boy, this modern day 20th century technology is "golly-gee-willikers"!! Whaaa?

"Why didn't someone tell me this was the 21st century????"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillage Idiot View Post
    There were an aweful lot of bold 2 and 14 predictions by our fellow raiders fans.
    But.....but.....but....but........we're going 3-13....I honestly saw us as a 6-10------------------>10-6 team with a possible 8-8 record being the reality..............
    Boy, this modern day 20th century technology is "golly-gee-willikers"!! Whaaa?

"Why didn't someone tell me this was the 21st century????"

vCash

C-Wood, Defensive player of the week

I thought we were going 3-13. I mean my God , did you see their performance over the summer? I didn't think we would beat anybody for a while there.

vCash
    Yezzir love this guy and he's just at good at comebacks too. LOL at Sio Moore asking him why he wears weird designer shirts C.Woodson said this is how you dress when you score 13 Defensive TDs.
    “You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast