Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

7 in a row @ arrowhead ?

Come on fella's, let's do this. Now that the momentum is on our side, TP running the show.....Let's go give them queefs loss #1 at home.

2007: The Raiders won 20-17 after the Chiefs’ Kolby Smith failed to convert late in the fourth quarter on 4th-and-1 from the Oakland 24.

2008: The Raiders rushed for 300 yards in a 23-8 win.

2009: Oakland scored the go-ahead touchdown with 1:07 left in the fourth quarter to win 13-10.

2010: The Raiders rushed for 209 yards yards in a 31-10 win.

2011: Sebastian Janikowski kicked a 36-yard field goal in overtime to give the Raiders a 16-13 win.

2012: Four turnovers doomed the Chiefs to a 26-16 defeat.

2013 ???????????????

****6 game win streak info courtesy of Espn....http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post...ur-at-home****

vCash
    The chiefs are so overrated.I would not be surprised if they went 0-5 these next 5 games.Raiders win 28-17.

vCash
    I think the Chiefs are the furthest thing from overrated. Great defense, great run game, solid offensive line, and good quarterback play. They are a complete team and would have control of the division if they broncos were not the team they are. This will be a huge test and I'm not walking in expecting a win. I will pray to god we get the job done but it could get ugly. Anything could happen game day and they NEED to get off to the start they did against San Diego.

If the raiders pull out and upset they will be 2-1 in the division and a game back from KC. The schedule lightens up after this game so they should be able to go on a 3-4 game streak if they beat KC. That's a big if.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post
    I think the Chiefs are the furthest thing from overrated. Great defense, great run game, solid offensive line, and good quarterback play. They are a complete team and would have control of the division if they broncos were not the team they are. This will be a huge test and I'm not walking in expecting a win. I will pray to god we get the job done but it could get ugly. Anything could happen game day and they NEED to get off to the start they did against San Diego.

If the raiders pull out and upset they will be 2-1 in the division and a game back from KC. The schedule lightens up after this game so they should be able to go on a 3-4 game streak if they beat KC. That's a big if.
    What you really mean is if the broncos didn't have manning. But yea I agree they are a well rounded team.

vCash
    This will be the toughest D yet this season. Hali, houstin, berry, flowers, and Johnson are for real. And I always liked Reid as a coach.

We have to get after Alex because the games I've watched thee were a lot of handoffs and dumpoffs to Charles. Sometimes as many as 6-7 plays in a row lol.

The times were he decides to go elsewhere are the times we need to take advantage.

We might struggle to put up points, but so will they.

vCash
    contain Charles=7 in a row
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Pryor need to maintain his play each and every weekend...by him running around making plays he tires the defense out, and maybe even gets a linebacker assigned to him to contain his scrambling, which works for us because then there's a receiver working one-on-one.

I hope DMC comes back to play this Sunday, and Watson get in there at LT or RT.

I can see us giving the Chiefs some fits, so hopefully this team carries some momentum from last weeks win to surprise the heck out of those punks!
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    In succession, it was Josh McCown; JaMarcus Russell (x2); Jason Campbell; Carson Palmer (x2) ...

Pryor needs to keep that streak going. If the previous #2 can win in Arrowhead, the new one better find a way!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYRaiderLove View Post

I agree with KC being a good team and it will be a tough challenge. If we stop the run and Pryor plays like he did last week we could win. That being said the Chargers D and the Chefs D are two different animals.

The Broncos are far more over rated than any team. They haven't beat anyone and almost lost to the cow girls. The teams they have beat area combined .360. It will be fun to watch them play teams in the playoffs just like last year they will fall short.

vCash
    I don't know which team some people are watching. The Broncos are the best team in the NFL right now. Romo had his best game in a long time, and still couldn't get it done. I think the Bronco receivers are the best group overall. I'm still not sold on KC. The Titans moved the ball on them pretty well. I think the Raiders will too. The big question on my mind is....can the Raider pass defense stop/control the KC pass offense? I guess we'll find out on Sunday.

vCash
    I feel pretty good about this game, While the Chiefs and Broncos arew both 5-0. How they arrived there are very different. The Chefs are not steamrolling people like the Bronk-ho's are.
    If TP throws the ball like he did in the 1st half of Sunday's game. And we run the ball consistantly whether it be DMC who when he plays has had some big games against KC, Or if Jennings or Reece can be featured along TP we can win this game with ball control. The other thing we must do is put some heat on Alex Smith, He will get rattled if you do. Hopefully we can do it with out a lot of blitzing. If our defense plays a simular game to they did on Sunday....We will win 23-17.

vCash
    Chiefs are not ready for a QB like Pryor . Raiders D has been showing signs of being very good at times . Denver didn't score a lot of points on us like they did on all the other teams they have played . 5-0 means your do for a loss . I like the odds . This game is my upset pick of the week . GO RAIDERS !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Black&Silver 69 View Post
    Chiefs are not ready for a QB like Pryor . Raiders D has been showing signs of being very good at times . Denver didn't score a lot of points on us like they did on all the other teams they have played . 5-0 means your do for a loss . I like the odds . This game is my upset pick of the week . GO RAIDERS !!!
    One more thing to think about .... Raiders can easily be 4-1 right now if they had a little luck

vCash
    This is our season. We can either win and be 3 - 3 with a bunch of guys getting healthy during our bye week or we could be 2 - 4 and essentially out of not only the division race but the wild card.

vCash
    Alex Smith unlike Rivers knows how to win football games, his winning percentage is impeccable placing himself between Manning and Brady as the top 3 winners.

The Raiders better tighten the chin straps in the red zone, this could be an 18 - 15 contest with the winner getting the deciding broken play touchdown.

If the Chiefs are successful running the ball it will be a long day, Smith better not get lost in front of the defense otherwise he`ll be taking off moving the chains.

This is a playoff game regardless, 3 - 3 puts Oakland in the mix.

2 - 4 and it`s back to dream land this is the reality.

Reggie got played in a New York Minute

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast