Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

NFL Schedule Makers

I have to wonder if someone has it in for the Jets! We play on Monday night then play the Steelers, who had a week off, on Sunday.
    We played the Cheatriots on a Sunday night, two years ago, and the go to Denver, Mile High, to play on Thursday night.....WTF

vCash
    I think if you were to look at every teams schedule, you could nitpick and find things like this.

The schedule never bothers me, you play the teams you have each week.

You think Minnesota wanted to play in London? Especially for it to count as a home game? No, so I am not going to complain about our schedule...it is all relative.

Way back in the stands, you can see my Wife holding my son on the ledge at his first Green and White scrimmage...circa 2013...aka "The Transformation" year into greatness! That's right Emryk...you saw the beginning stages of JETS Greatness first hand!

vCash
    We have a decent schedule to close out the season though. We play Oakland, Carolina and Cleveland sandwiched between two games against Miami.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    OK just thinking out loud!

vCash
    Issue with the schedule?? How cone 2 home n then 2 road.. I know the logical answer is the venue n it's bookings.. But still ..
    We got this!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by POLOGREEN View Post
    OK just thinking out loud!
    Nah that's cool, we can help each other put things in perspective. I don't know how many times I had an opinion and JF'67, Clay, Jetsforever, Scope, and so many more have presented alternative opinions that get me thinking. Sometimes I agree and acquiesce and other times I stick to my beliefs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    Nah that's cool, we can help each other put things in perspective. I don't know how many times I had an opinion and JF'67, Clay, Jetsforever, Scope, and so many more have presented alternative opinions that get me thinking. Sometimes I agree and acquiesce and other times I stick to my beliefs.
    reason i love this forum ! other opinions!!! i love discussion with other peoples views!! clay, magoo, real and so on...... such a great span of different views!!!

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013