Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

NFL Announces Raiders to Play in London in 2014

The NFL has announced that the Raiders will play a regular season game in London next year

http://www.raiders.com/news/article-...8-e02630f6cba9
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    It sucks to a point, but we have two londoners on the team, and raiders gear is the most popular NFL gear in Europe.

vCash
    ya i'm not a fan of it, but it's cool for our brothers over in Europe. and ya, for Watson and Crawford and their fams...

vCash
    I think it's awesome personally..

vCash
    If it takes a home game away, it sucks.

vCash

NFL Announces Raiders to Play in London in 2014

So does MD lose out on ticket/concession revenues or does NFL compensate Raiders?

vCash
    Levi Damien ‏@LeviDamien 5m
    For #Jaguars, #Falcons London home game is across the pond. For #Raiders half way around the world
    Member of the Mack/Donald Crew

The David Fales QB Crew-HunterNRoss

vCash
    It sucks. No other way to look at it.

I was hoping they would be the 'visiting' team over there, and thus take over as the 'home' team because of all the Raider fans over there.

vCash
    OH my I cant believe it , i never thought i would get to see a raiders game ..let alone in my backyard ... Im about 5 mins on the train. I need to show the raiders some love when they get here.

vCash
    That seem's great.Traveling to london will be great for the players.I wonder how full the seats are gonna get.

vCash
    Home Game for Watson. Wembley stadium holds 90K and has sold out everytime the NFL shows up. Also, as the teams that go are generally "small market" teams, I would think the NFL has a pretty good incentive package for going.

I wonder how much more fuel it takes to fly an NFL team over the general public. the average player weight is 270lbs (gear and luggage has to be close to the same)

On another note, today is 2 years since Al's passing.
    Last edited by 00raider81; 10-08-2013 at 04:09 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spidey1 View Post
    OH my I cant believe it , i never thought i would get to see a raiders game ..let alone in my backyard ... Im about 5 mins on the train. I need to show the raiders some love when they get here.
    represent brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I like it but at the same time I dont because I can almost guarantee its against niners because the stupid fans will cause the nfl to keep us from playing at either stadium they will send us over seas and I wanted to go

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lenny1221 View Post
    I like it but at the same time I dont because I can almost guarantee its against niners because the stupid fans will cause the nfl to keep us from playing at either stadium they will send us over seas and I wanted to go
    You're probably right with this one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast