Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Julio Jones out for the season

BREAKING: Atlanta....They're saying it's a foot injury. (will update it)

But wow. Are you ****ing kidding me???

vCash

Wow such a promising season. We may need to fake an injury for Matt so we can get him out of there. This has to be the worst offensive line I have ever seen.
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25, The Crow (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2GMcjNyAyI)

vCash
    To top it off...No defense.

vCash
    We can't catch a ****ing break this year.

vCash
    It hasn't been confirmed, but signs don't look good. Looks like the season will be over. Goodbye Smith and likely Dimitroff. The injuries may not be their fault but going from 13-3 to this requires someone to take the fall.

vCash
    well the doc on espn just said that this could be really serious... like he may never fully recover 100%. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

vCash

You guys think all these injuries are a result of playing on turf?

vCash
    Well Wow. I think thats it. I know its a possibility he wont be out for the season but it dont look good one bit. This season is over. He was really our only bright spot this whole season besides Matt. Turf could be the reason. I know a lot of players have been complaining about turf lately. I really hope not though.

vCash
    When it rains it pours. Looks like we'll be getting a heavy dose of Douglas, Davis, and Cone.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    A Falcons source tells the National Football Post's Jason Cole that Julio Jones (foot) "broke the screw that was put in his foot in his 2011 surgery."

We're not doctors, but it can't be good news that Jones' injury is (reportedly) related to the foot operation that clouded his pre-draft status in 2011. It would complicate any further surgery, and have the makings of a chronic issue. Jones is receiving a second opinion on Wednesday, where hopefully we'll learn more. Nothing will be for certain until/if Jones lands on injured reserve, but things are not looking good.
    rotoworld

vCash
    ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Julio Jones will undergo season-ending foot surgery next week after Dr. Robert Anderson confirmed Jones suffered a fracture.

Jones had his second opinion on Wednesday with Dr. Anderson, and the results were exactly what the team feared and expected. Jones is done for the season. We haven't learned yet whether Jones actually broke a new bone in his foot or the screw that was holding his foot together from the 2011 surgery. But either way, the news isn't good. Jones will be placed on injured reserve shortly.
    rotoworld

It is official R.I.P. 2013 Atlanta Falcons

vCash
    Also, R.I.P. to one of my 2 fantasy teams. I really hope it doesnt mess up his career tho. He had such a promising future amd you never want to see something like that derailed because of injury. Hes not only a good player but a good person and really my favorite player on the team. I hope his surgery goes well.

vCash
    Yeah, his effort is amazing. Especially from a primadonna position like receiver. You don't need to look any further than the Roddy White fumble on Monday and realize he is always making those types of plays in the running and passing game. He runs towards the ball to make plays like you're supposed to and it makes a huge difference.

vCash
    Yes. He is the definition of a true team player. He gave it his all at all times and took a back seat to Roddy and didnt ***** about it like most receivers would. He even said Roddy was the first option and he was the second. He went into every game to win no matter if he had 2 catches or 12, as long as we won, he was happy. He plays the game the right way.

vCash
    Draft picks for Nicks?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast