Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Cleveland in Talks with Niners for Josh Gordon

Reports are that Cleveland is seeking a second round pick for wide receiver Josh Gordon. Would it be a good trade for the Niners and would it solve their WR issues? I'm not sure what the Browns are doing. They've already traded away Trent Richardson. They've benched Weeden for Hoyer but he got hurt. Now, they're talking about trading away their best receiver. The Niners do own the Chiefs' second round pick. With a healthy Crabtree, this could be a nice receiving unit with Boldin and Gordon as the #3. Gordon can also step in and be this team's #2 right from the get go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    Reports are that Cleveland is seeking a second round pick for wide receiver Josh Gordon. Would it be a good trade for the Niners and would it solve their WR issues? I'm not sure what the Browns are doing. They've already traded away Trent Richardson. They've benched Weeden for Hoyer but he got hurt. Now, they're talking about trading away their best receiver. The Niners do own the Chiefs' second round pick. With a healthy Crabtree, this could be a nice receiving unit with Boldin and Gordon as the #3. Gordon can also step in and be this team's #2 right from the get go.
    Not yet we don't. At 5-0 its pretty safe to say that we will, but collapses do happen. I'm not counting that 2nd rounder till they've got 8 wins.

Brandon Coleman Watch
    WR Rutgers University 6'6" 220 lbs
    2011: Rec: 17 Yards: 552 Avg: 32.5 TD: 6
    2012: Rec: 43 Yards: 718 Avg: 16.7 TD: 10
    2013: Rec: 28 Yards: 403 Avg: 14.4 TD: 3
    Plays with one of the worst QBs in college football...SMH

vCash
    The Chiefs will win 8 games...they are too good of a all around team not to win 3 more games on the season in my view...that said I would try to do the deal for a 3rd rounder....Gordon has some off the field issues that can be very risky for us..and we already have Aldon with his drinking problems.
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FNM BOY View Post
    The Chiefs will win 8 games...they are too good of a all around team not to win 3 more games on the season in my view...that said I would try to do the deal for a 3rd rounder....Gordon has some off the field issues that can be very risky for us..and we already have Aldon with his drinking problems.
    I think if it gets closer to the trade deadline it may happen for a 3rd and some change, Mike Lombardi basically called Gordon a waste of a draft pick back in 2012 before he took over the team, so he may want to dump him for the best he can get.

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash
    It'd be almost foolish not to take the chance
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FNM BOY View Post
    Yea, the next 3 games for the Chiefs are the Raiders, Texans, and Browns all at home. I'd be very surprised for them not to win at least 2 of those.
    "All we care about are wins, stats are for losers" - Justin Smith
    "We're the San Francisco 49ers. We can do whatever we want" - Jim Harbaugh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    It'd be almost foolish not to take the chance
    Crabtree, Gordon and Patton for at least one season would be fantastic, I honest hope Cleveland doesn't play hardball, but also the way Gordon is playing makes it difficult to not have to give up a 2nd.

Brandon Coleman Watch

vCash
    HONESTLY.. like Juicer said above I think its worth taking the chance.....Gordon is a proven commodity..and we dont seem to have good fortune when it comes to drafting receivers....other than Crabtree more recently...especially in the event we will have 2...second rounders more than likely....

vCash
    This deal is going to happen

vCash
    Crabtree and Gordon are the perfect compliments.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    Hope you are Harbaugh's nephew or relative or something....lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091:27172978
    Actually...Julio Jones is out for the yr in Atl. Wouldn't be surprised if they're willing to send the 2d Cleveland wants.

vCash
    I doubt it. Their season is pretty much over at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle916 View Post
    I doubt it. Their season is pretty much over at this point.
    Yep. No way they are catching the Saints and the wild card spots should be tough to come by in the NFC.

vCash
    I think the Niners have to pull the trigger on this.

THE SLUMPY SHOULDER HOMERUN TRACKER: 5

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast