Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

The Saints are up by 3.5 games in the South!

The Falcons are 3rd at 1-4

vCash
    WHO DAT!!!!!!

But I still want the icing on the cake. Which would be us beating they azz like a drum in ATL. Lol

vCash
    This Saints team has a real shot at going undefeated!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞:27171948
    I'd be equally happy with the number one seed.

vCash
    Julio Jones is out for the year with a foot injury. I believe we just won the division
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Although its scary that the Falcons could end up with a top 10 (or even top 5) pick
    "I am and always will be- The Optimist. The hoper of far-flung hopes. The dreamer of improbable dreams."

vCash
    Going for second opinion but that is huge, especially with White not at 100%. Bet Gonzalez wishes he retired now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day:27172178
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞:27171948
    I'd be equally happy with the number one seed.
    Agreed
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by saintsfan33 View Post
    Julio Jones is out for the year with a foot injury. I believe we just won the division

Oh don't say that Cause it could happen to us next. I get scared every time jimmy graham gets tackle. Lol

#DontJinxIt

vCash
    The Saints need to go 13-3 and win in Seattle. That game will be for the #1 seed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj:27177447
    The Saints need to go 13-3 and win in Seattle. That game will be for the #1 seed.
    ***** Seattle and ***** the Diaz brothers we will bury those cocka roaches (Scarface voice)

Seriously I think Green Bay is our biggest NFC threat #eliteQB

Second would be Dallas then 49ers then Seattle

My NFC Power rankings

1. SAINTS
    2. PACKERS
    3. DALLAS
    4. 49ers

5. Seahawks
    6. Bears
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    Couldn't disagree more. The Packers can never field a healthy defense, and Rodgers looks way more human this season. The Packers are a northern version of the Saints, and I understand that the Saints have lost twice to them in the last 2 seasons. That said, you can throw last year out. 2011 was hard fought to the end, but was still on the road. Since A-Rod's become elite, he hasn't come to the Dome. That matters to me.

Seattle is 1b as far as I'm concerned. San Francisco has been bitten by the injury bug. While they may be strong for the playoffs, they'll likely have to do it as a wild card. They come to the Dome next month, and it'll be a huge game. Seattle is likely to only lose on the road (though I think the Saints can give them a good game in Seattle), and their road schedule is Arizona, St. Louis, Atlanta, SF and the Giants. Maybe they lose in SF, maybe. Maybe they lose to the Saints and 49ers. Even so, they're 13-3. I think 14-2 is more likely, but a fluke loss is possible (split with NO/SF and get upset by another team). Saints...road...playoffs

Dallas, UD? Dallas that high? Are you high? The barely beat the Giants and lost to San Diego. Their defense is next to last in opponents' passing yardage. They have the 28th ranked defense. You could say that Denver obliterated their stats, but I still say they'll win the NFC East by default with 8-9 wins.

Though I think week 6 is too early for power rankings to matter, I got:

1a) Saints
    1b) Seahawks
    3) 49ers
    4) Packers
    5) Bears
    6) Lions
    7) Pick a NFC East team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj:27178787
    Couldn't disagree more. The Packers can never field a healthy defense, and Rodgers looks way more human this season. The Packers are a northern version of the Saints, and I understand that the Saints have lost twice to them in the last 2 seasons. That said, you can throw last year out. 2011 was hard fought to the end, but was still on the road. Since A-Rod's become elite, he hasn't come to the Dome. That matters to me.

Seattle is 1b as far as I'm concerned. San Francisco has been bitten by the injury bug. While they may be strong for the playoffs, they'll likely have to do it as a wild card. They come to the Dome next month, and it'll be a huge game. Seattle is likely to only lose on the road (though I think the Saints can give them a good game in Seattle), and their road schedule is Arizona, St. Louis, Atlanta, SF and the Giants. Maybe they lose in SF, maybe. Maybe they lose to the Saints and 49ers. Even so, they're 13-3. I think 14-2 is more likely, but a fluke loss is possible (split with NO/SF and get upset by another team). Saints...road...playoffs

Dallas, UD? Dallas that high? Are you high? The barely beat the Giants and lost to San Diego. Their defense is next to last in opponents' passing yardage. They have the 28th ranked defense. You could say that Denver obliterated their stats, but I still say they'll win the NFC East by default with 8-9 wins.

Though I think week 6 is too early for power rankings to matter, I got:

1a) Saints
    1b) Seahawks
    3) 49ers
    4) Packers
    5) Bears
    6) Lions
    7) Pick a NFC East team
    I just dont think the Seahawks are THAT good!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

vCash
    I do. They're going undefeated at home unless the Saints can beat them and few of their road games look hard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamaj:27179789
    I do. They're going undefeated at home unless the Saints can beat them and few of their road games look hard.
    I hate the Seahawks, the 12th man, Pete Carroll, and most of all the words beast mode! Who Dat! (Shakes room)
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast