Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Early Prediction On Who Gets Cut

If I am not mistaken, only 15 can make the roster. I know its still a little early but I wanted to see who you guys think will be and who should be the ones to get cut. We currently have 19 on the roster, so 4 need to go. Here is my list.

Who gets cut:
    Boateng, Gadzuric, DJO, and R. Kelly.

Who should get cut:
    Boateng, Sacre, R. Kelly, and DJO.

I would actually like Meeks cut instead of DJO, but i think Meeks is guaraneed. And Gadzuric hasn't been given playing time so far but i think he is better than Sacre, who makes the team only cause.........I don't even know why. This dude should be on the Lakers, but as a Laker Girl.

vCash
    After that excellent performance by boetang last night I'll bet he's the first cut...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    After that excellent performance by boetang last night I'll bet he's the first cut...
    People keep talking about this guy but I didnt see him play. What did he do last night??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfanatico View Post
    If I am not mistaken, only 15 can make the roster. I know its still a little early but I wanted to see who you guys think will be and who should be the ones to get cut. We currently have 19 on the roster, so 4 need to go. Here is my list.

Who gets cut:
    Boateng, Gadzuric, DJO, and R. Kelly.

Who should get cut:
    Boateng, Sacre, R. Kelly, and DJO.

I would actually like Meeks cut instead of DJO, but i think Meeks is guaraneed. And Gadzuric hasn't been given playing time so far but i think he is better than Sacre, who makes the team only cause.........I don't even know why. This dude should be on the Lakers, but as a Laker Girl.

I don't think Kelly is getting cut. He is recovering and may eventually end up being their best option at the 4 given his size and shooting ability. The other people they are trying in that spot are either not real 4s or can't shoot (Hill). Landry may be the final cut even though he scored 13 last night. Elias Harris has a 2 year investment. There are also several high profile bubble players. But you are definitely correct about Boateng, Gadzuric and DJO. Sacre is a project. The Lakers have learned that centers take 4 years to develop.

vCash
    My guess...Boateng, Gadzuric will get cut. DJO, Landry and R.Kelly will be headed for the D-Fenders.

vCash
    I totally disagree with OP about Sacre. I think he is a bit Raw but I think there is something there. He runs the PNR with Nash pretty effectively, has an acceptable midish range game, and has an NBA body.

I think Boateng, DJO, Gatzuric and Landry get cut. Kelly will be on the roster but will spend significant time in the Dleague. Shawne Williams is going to have to get gritty in the paint to get a roster spot.
    [SIGPIC]

vCash
    CUT
    Boetang, Gadzuric

D league
    DJO-Kelly

Roster
    Nash-Blake-Farmar
    Bryant-Henry-Meeks
    Young-Johnson-Landry
    Williams-Hill-Harris
    Gasol-Kaman-Sacre

They are padded with guys in the D league.
    pg: DJO
    sg/sf: Landry (he can go back and fourth...but I think he makes the 15)
    pf/c: Harris/Kelly/Sacre (interchanging bodies but I think Harris and Sacre make the 15.
    Last edited by RoyalG333; 10-07-2013 at 05:22 PM.
    Tanking is the act of giving up a match or "throwing it away", losing intentionally or not competing.

This is not tanking...

Podcast

vCash
    I don't see any way Kelly gets cut. We're trying to build from the draft, we lucked into a guy with a good pedigree whose strengths favor the direction the league is going in, and his only known downside so far is that he's got a bum foot. Let him heal up and see what he can do.

vCash
    Kelly will make it. Boateng, Gadzuric are gone.

Wiggins-Mobile

vCash
    I really hope we develop Elias Harris. I think he can be very solid role player, maybe even a 6th man.

EDIT: I watched a lot of Gonzaga basketball last year, and I just loved what Elias and Olynyl did last season.

The Future

vCash
    Hopefully D'antoni... oh, wait.

lakers4sho | Chavacano | EricBallsachs | Avenged24 | still1ballin | GREATNESS ONE | Chacarron
    LakersMaster24 | KB-Pau-DH2012 | 8kobe24 | championships | Lakers+Giants | LakerShow
    AussieLaker | YouCan'tBeatLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chacarron View Post
    I really hope we develop Elias Harris. I think he can be very solid role player, maybe even a 6th man.

EDIT: I watched a lot of Gonzaga basketball last year, and I just loved what Elias and Olynyl did last season.
    Ya...I've seen him at D league games and saw him play a bit at gonzaga as well. I am actually really stoked on him. He's one of those utility guys but he can hit the outside shot too. And he looks pretty big out there. 6'8'' 240

And his first basket in the NBA albeit preseason was a alley oop dunk. Not that it means anything but I like it.
    Tanking is the act of giving up a match or "throwing it away", losing intentionally or not competing.

This is not tanking...

Podcast

vCash
    We should cut Meeks & Blake. They suck.

vCash
    boateng, gadzuric.. i don't like kelly to get cut yet..want to see him play first..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chacarron View Post

Same here. I've been hoping he makes the team. He can do a little bit of everything and he's got a big strong body.

Wiggins-Mobile

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast