Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Arizona Cardinals

1 11.11%
  • San Francisco 49ers

8 88.89%
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 6 Sunday Football: Arizona Cardinals (3-2) @ San Francisco 49ers (3-2)

Code:
    Arizona Cardinals (3-2) @ San Francisco 49ers (3-2) Location: Candlestick Park Time: 1:25 PM PT Sunday, October 13th TV: FOX
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT 67.0 1185 5 9 Carson Palmer 81.9 969 6 4 Colin Kaepernick
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 219 69 3.2 2 Rashard Mendenhall 376 78 4.8 3 Frank Gore
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 288 24 12.0 3 Larry Fitzgerald 393 26 15.1 2 Anquan Boldin
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Karlos Dansby Calais Campbell Patrick Peterson 45 3.0 3 Navorro Bowman Aldon Smith Eric Reid 47 4.5 2

vCash
    Lets do this!!!

Our pass defense is amazing so far this season. #2 in pass yards per game, #5 in yards per pass, #3 in comp% against, #2 in opp qb rating. I think it has a lot to do with Reid. It looks like teams are starting to worry about were he is on the field. Every game he is looking more and more comfortable. I think he is an upgrade over Goldson already and as he gets more and more comfortable he will be able to showcase more of his abilities. I think he has also allowed Whitner an opportunity to be more agressive this season.

vCash
    A game we SHOULD win, but I'm not going down that road against any team this year. We are going to miss Crabtree in this game big time as he has shredded Arizona over the last two years. He has a 27/425/4 line against them since 2011.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Lets do this!!!

Our pass defense is amazing so far this season. #2 in pass yards per game, #5 in yards per pass, #3 in comp% against, #2 in opp qb rating. I think it has a lot to do with Reid. It looks like teams are starting to worry about were he is on the field. Every game he is looking more and more comfortable. I think he is an upgrade over Goldson already and as he gets more and more comfortable he will be able to showcase more of his abilities. I think he has also allowed Whitner an opportunity to be more agressive this season.
    The kid had a 4.34 GPA in highschool, heard that during the game last night. Kid is big AND smart AND high character. Think Baalke struck gold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35:27164814
    Quote Originally Posted by jbeezy View Post
    Lets do this!!!

The kid had a 4.34 GPA in highschool, heard that during the game last night. Kid is big AND smart AND high character. Think Baalke struck gold.
    They sure did. I wasn't expecting him to be that good. He's already better than Goldson was without the negatives of penalties.

vCash
    I ready for another Niner *** kicking!

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    I need my boy Kaep to have a break out game...#kaepernicking #swagger #confidence #GO9ERS
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    Kap just needs to keep taking care of the ball and just moving the offense. We need to utilize all our skilled players. I do not expect to see a huge game from Kap. To see him make his correct reads and go through all his progressions is all I care to see from him. I just want to see Kap progress rather than regress
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I really like him. He might make a few all-pros
    Last edited by jbeezy; 10-07-2013 at 01:47 PM.

vCash
    Yeah Reid is solid!!!!
    Big ups to Phins1983 for the Sig!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    They sure did. I wasn't expecting him to be that good. He's already better than Goldson was without the negatives of penalties.
    And he doesn't let anyone get behind him. Makes fewer mistakes, which is funny considering how inexperienced he is. Whitner said he's a lot easier to play with too, much better communicator on the field that Goldson was.

vCash
    Wilhoite deserves from props too. Very solid job filling in for Willis. Whoever we bring in at MLB seems to do well, same with the defensive line. Jim Leavitt and Jim Tomsula deserve a lot of credit.

vCash
    Is Bowman slowly becoming the best ILB in the NFL?
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash

Week 6 Sunday Football: Arizona Cardinals (3-2) @ San Francisco 49ers (3-2)

Considering the schedule to start the year 3-2 isn't the worst situation to be in. Kaepernick has 5 weeks to get into the groove of things. He needs to get it going with the Cards, Titans, Jags, bye week, and Panthers coming up. Need to stay healthy and finish at least 3-1 in this stretch, hopefully 4-0 before we get our next true test @New Orleans

vCash
    If we don't go 4-0 in that stretch, then something is seriously wrong

Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast