Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: insights week 5

vCash

insights week 5

wow. This hurts. Not has much has some of the losses last year, but still, painful.

Romo. I dont know what to say, truthfully. So great, so wonderful. He was the old romo. the romo i love. But with the romo i love, came the romo everyone else hates.

i think this is the romo we need to win, truthfully though. the romo that might make this type of play. I dont think you can seperate him. You either get this romo, or the no deep balls, dink throw romo..

neat stat. The year romo had the most ints, the year romo threw almost 20 ints, he also threw 39 tds, and we were 13-3 with a 1st round bye.

this hurts though...

claiborne, dispite his int, was burnt alot. maybe he will start turning it around now, and play better. maybe that gave him some confidence. so far, epic dissappointment.

broncos didnt punt once. pathetic. 51 points. this defense is a laughing stock.

offensive line played good.

sorry guys, im not thinking clearly.. im still.... in a state of shock... your thoughts?

vCash
    Defense lost this game. Romo's pick was a back breaker, but it was ridiculous that 48 points wasn't enough. I don't know what the hell is going on with kiffen and marinelli, but whatever it is it needs to be fixed NOW! Offense has shown us that it can be great, we shouldn't expect romo to have 500+ yards and 5 tds, but we should expect at least 25+ points per game from here on out. Also, just watched replays of the pick in espn and Frederick got beat pretty bad. Had Leary not come over to help block, romo would've been leveled, probably would've been hurt from that hit.

titties

vCash
    Wanna know an interesting stat? Cowboys are 1-7 when dez has 2+ tds in a game.

titties

vCash
    I miss Rob Ryan.

vCash
    I don't. That fatass loudmouth is worse than his brother. I can at least respect Rex because the jets have had a solid defense ever since he arrive there.

titties

vCash
    Rob is to Rex what Eli is to Payton. The ****** little brother.

titties

vCash
    lol yea true. Just really disgusted with the defense lately. Peyton is a machine and we did force a turnover, but we need one more stop in there somewhere.

I am really hoping they put it together these next 2 weeks. Divisional games are huge!!!!!! This year especially because I dont think we have a shot at a wild card.

vCash
    One of my favorite games ever. The best game ever by a Cowboys QB.

An excerpt from my blog.

Whatever weight you put into statistics these numbers are going to bear down on you. 25 of 36 for 506 yards, 5 touch downs, and 1 interception. Tony Romo had a NFL quarterback rating of 141.4. He played the best game of his career, and statistically the greatest game of any Cowboys quarterback ever. Peyton Manning got the win but his 33 of 40, 4 touchdowns, 1 interception, and 132.7 quarterback rating actually points at being the second best performance of the night. So how do the Cowboys still manage to lose when Tony Romo out duels Peyton Manning? Well let’s break this down. The Broncos are organized. Their play calling is diverse and frankly they punched holes in the Cowboys defence easier than you or I could punch holes through a marshmallow.
    http://jebbsishyped.wordpress.com/20...mo-on-big-day/

Peyton has never thrown for 500 yards and 5 TD's just saying.

vCash
    I know, I know. The stats are great. No one is blaming him. But 500 yards and 5 TDs...I still woke up feeling miserable because we are below .500

He played great. Now keep it going vs WSH and @ PHI.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    I know, I know. The stats are great. No one is blaming him. But 500 yards and 5 TDs...I still woke up feeling miserable because we are below .500

He played great. Now keep it going vs WSH and @ PHI.
    I felt miserable but I do sort of back Jerry Jones statement.

vCash
    Well that fat *** loudmouth may be worse then his idiot brother but he's taking the Saints D to a level they havent been at for several years. I would give anything to have his fat *** loudmouth back here in big D over this joke of a defensive coordinator we have now. Instead we have the over the hill can't even put a decent defense together in the college ranks M. Kiffin gee thanks JJ. Who knows maybe we can look forward to JJ hiring Monte's son so we can relish another 5 years of mediocrity one can only hope and pray. I know I know I'm being alittle harsh here and I'm sure I'm jumping the gun on Kiffin. It just frustrates me to no end that people really want to blame everything on this D when we all knew what type of D we had here I mean come on now.

vCash
    The best defense is a great offense, and that's what the saints have. Don't forget they've added a lot of talent to that defense this year. Kenny viccaro, John Jenkins, parys haralson, and Keenan Lewis. Plus the 3-4 is a better fit for Cameron Jordan and he's breaking out now. If our offense can play near last games level then our defense will pick itself up. They've gone up against offenses that know what they're doing (chiefs, broncos, chargers, and to a lesser extent the giants) there has only been one game where the offense and the defense play up to the standards and that was against the rams. Every other game we've been inconsistent. Against the giants our defense does good but our offense does poor. Against the chiefs both units have their struggles, but the offense even more so. Against the chargers our offense was starting to get on track but the defense didn't show up. Against the broncos our offense exploded, but our defense stayed in San Diego. Consistency is everything in this sport! Everyone knew there would be an adjustment period, though I doubt anyone thought it would be taking so long. I still have faith that by seasons end we will be playing complete team football and won't be relying on a certain unit to save us. Also, how about the special teams this year? That unit has been excellent this year, aside from a little hiccup last game.

titties

vCash
    Barry church looks like he will be the next great cowboys DB. Last year he was great and then had that bad injury and I was scared I wouldn't see church again, but man he's come back strong.

titties

vCash

insights week 5

I love how we stacked on offense. We need to continue this pace and I guarantee we'll benefit from staying the course in the game plan we used

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rawz View Post
    wow. This hurts. Not has much has some of the losses last year, but still, painful.

Romo. I dont know what to say, truthfully. So great, so wonderful. He was the old romo. the romo i love. But with the romo i love, came the romo everyone else hates.

i think this is the romo we need to win, truthfully though. the romo that might make this type of play. I dont think you can seperate him. You either get this romo, or the no deep balls, dink throw romo..

neat stat. The year romo had the most ints, the year romo threw almost 20 ints, he also threw 39 tds, and we were 13-3 with a 1st round bye.

this hurts though...

claiborne, dispite his int, was burnt alot. maybe he will start turning it around now, and play better. maybe that gave him some confidence. so far, epic dissappointment.

broncos didnt punt once. pathetic. 51 points. this defense is a laughing stock.

offensive line played good.

sorry guys, im not thinking clearly.. im still.... in a state of shock... your thoughts?
    they punted once

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast