Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Top 50 Players in Franchise History

http://hoopshype.com/galleries/hoops...slideIdslide-0

You know it's ugly when Tabak, Kleiza and Palacio are on the list. Garbajosa is way too low if you ask me.

This may have already been discussed. But there's not much to talk about right now.

vCash
    I saw that list like a month ago or so it's completely ridiculous and a lot of it doesn't make any sense at all.
    ]I may be acting like a Kidd, switch from team to team, now I'm getting Bucks and all I see is green. Call me what you want, image don't mean a thing to me, sign me for 5 or 6 mill and worry about my legacy. - Me

vCash
    What is it based off of because that list is insulting to a lot of those guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    What is it based off of because that list is insulting to a lot of those guys.
    I'm not sure what they based it off of, but you're right.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I'm not sure what they based it off of, but you're right.
    Why make a new thread about it if nobody thinks it makes any sense including yourself then.
    ]I may be acting like a Kidd, switch from team to team, now I'm getting Bucks and all I see is green. Call me what you want, image don't mean a thing to me, sign me for 5 or 6 mill and worry about my legacy. - Me

vCash
    Mike James only at 22?

vCash
    That list brought back memories haha

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I Rock Shaqs View Post
    Why make a new thread about it if nobody thinks it makes any sense including yourself then.
    WTF? Are you the thread police? I didn't realize I needed permission from you to make a thread about something that may interest Raptor fans. Only some of the list doesn't make sense. But the more I think about it, what players are missing that should be on there?

vCash
    Terrible List. The fact that Bargnani is ranked higher than JYD, TMAC, etc.. soo bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mjt20mik View Post
    Terrible List. The fact that Bargnani is ranked higher than JYD, TMAC, etc.. soo bad
    He should be though. T-mac was here for like 3 years and he wasn't even a starter except for the last month or so he was here.
    Charles Oakley shoulda been higher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    WTF? Are you the thread police? I didn't realize I needed permission from you to make a thread about something that may interest Raptor fans. Only some of the list doesn't make sense. But the more I think about it, what players are missing that should be on there?
    Don't get your panties in a bunch holy moly all I did was ask you something... Sheesh just because you seen something you didn't like from me before doesn't mean you have to spaz out at every one of my posts... I can't see where any of your reaction is suitable to what I said, you're acting like I slapped you across the face and said " this is my goddam forum, ask me before you post something."

You obviously have a predetermined hate towards me and anything I post hence you agreeing witht he comment after mine even know we said the exact same thing, and everybody else is saying the same thing I did, including yourself so I simply asked why you thought it was a good idea to make a thread about it.
    Last edited by I Rock Shaqs; 10-07-2013 at 09:43 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by conway429 View Post
    He should be though. T-mac was here for like 3 years and he wasn't even a starter except for the last month or so he was here.
    Charles Oakley shoulda been higher.
    Shouldn't matter how long they were Raptors. Bargniani could play for 100 years with us but what does it really matter if he can't play?

vCash
    bahahaha Bargnani #6!

what a ridiculous list in general.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    Shouldn't matter how long they were Raptors. Bargniani could play for 100 years with us but what does it really matter if he can't play?
    Well this is a list of best players during their tenure with the Raptors. So he's had more to show in his 6 lackluster years than most other players who've played for the Raptors. Yea, it's sad that he's 6th but fairly hard to find others who get a nod over him when this franchise has had so many more lackluster players worse than Bargnani who have played for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_jon View Post
    well in this case it does matter, or else we'd see Hakeem at #1.
    Bargnani was great to make fun of and I love that he's gone but he put up 20ish ppg for a few years and was the "star" player of our team at one time. how many Raptors can say that? Vince and Bosh?

the concept of the list in general is ********. there's no way this franchise has even come close to being anything significant to warrant a top 50 list. some of these guys averaged like 3 points per game... we've had one legit superstar, a handful of good players, and about 10 fan favorites.
    top 10 players in franchise history would be less embarrassing
    Last edited by conway429; 10-08-2013 at 12:03 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast