Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Need Toronto fans help!

I want to get a full shoulder tattoo that would represent toronto sports as a whole. If you guys know of any cool logos please post a picture. I find most logos are pretty lame and I don't know if the Raptors are gonna keep there name. Any help is appreciated!
    The Big Three!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadmoffo View Post
    I want to get a full shoulder tattoo that would represent toronto sports as a whole. If you guys know of any cool logos please post a picture. I find most logos are pretty lame and I don't know if the Raptors are gonna keep there name. Any help is appreciated!
    Wait 2 years after the Raptors rebrand. That also might be enough time for you to realize it might be a bad idea. lol. Joke, kind of...

vCash
    I have it on good authority the raptors will in fact change their names.... it will be "Toronto Johnsons"
    you should be the first to get the tat with the CN tower on your shoulder.

TMath is right, are the Argos and TFC worth inking yourself for? There is nothing you are more passionate about?

vCash
    I have a friend working on a mural. If done by a good artist, it will look great. And the Raps will not be changing their name, it was announced last week.

vCash
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XjmdtbrF1A...to+skyline.jpg

that might be cool, if you get a good artist to do it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    I have it on good authority the raptors will in fact change their names.... it will be "Toronto Johnsons"
    you should be the first to get the tat with the CN tower on your shoulder.

TMath is right, are the Argos and TFC worth inking yourself for? There is nothing you are more passionate about?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmath View Post
    Wait 2 years after the Raptors rebrand. That also might be enough time for you to realize it might be a bad idea. lol. Joke, kind of...
    This. lol

Coming from a guy that has several tattoos, it might be best to hold off on the idea until you get a skilled artist to do a couple of sketches. There are a couple in shops around Toronto (Pearl Harbour, Sinful Inflictions, etc) that would give you a more original take on logos or the city's ambiance than us.

Just my 2 cents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-XjmdtbrF1A...to+skyline.jpg

that might be cool, if you get a good artist to do it.
    This.

Sickest **** ever. Once i get my own house or maybe even for my room imma get someone to paint that on the wall its toooo sick.

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    Please rethink this.