Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvePack View Post
    Favre one three MVP's, and he is the only player in NFL history to do that. It may not make him the best player of alltime, but it does put him in a class by himself.
    Actually, Randall Cunningham won 3 MVP's as well, although 2 of them were Bell's MVP awards. He's highly underrated but worth a mention in this conversation. No QB was as versatile. He was the ultimate weapon. I mean through the air, on the ground, and guess who holds the record for longest punt in NFL history. That's right, Mr. Cunningham.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    i dont see shaun on that list do u????

and stfu it was late and i was tired calm down buddy put emmit in there right in front of LT

happy?

u ****in crackhead turn caps lock off
    your a crackhead cause u posted it at 11:36 am u dork how was it late and how were u tired? you are ********,the end.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaji View Post
    Actually, Randall Cunningham won 3 MVP's as well, although 2 of them were Bell's MVP awards. He's highly underrated but worth a mention in this conversation. No QB was as versatile. He was the ultimate weapon. I mean through the air, on the ground, and guess who holds the record for longest punt in NFL history. That's right, Mr. Cunningham.
    Are you ****ing serious???? Bell's MVP awards???? I'M talking about the NFL'S MVP, not some joke Bell's MVP award.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by twelvePack View Post
    Are you ****ing serious???? Bell's MVP awards???? I'M talking about the NFL'S MVP, not some joke Bell's MVP award.
    Riiiiight. Because Bell's MVP awards are for a fictitious league that never existed, not based on actual NFL seasons. What difference does it make? FYI there is no NFL MVP award, it's called the AP MVP. There used to be 3 official MVP awards, Bell being one of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxy312 View Post
    I like Barry as a pure runner. I don't know how you're not considered one of the best when you can get caught behind the line more than any running back in history and still average 5.0 YPC. Not a good receiver or blocker though IMO. Brown was great, but also sported a tremendous size advantage over his opponents. He was as big as most linebackers in his day and around 10 pounds lighter than a lot of defensive ends. He was still a steamroller.
    Are you blaming those losses behind the line on his line? Barry was notorious for doing his own thing and not following his blocks. Hell, that's how he broke most of his big runs.
    Alshon's Athletic Bloodlines Run Deep (AND CATCH EVERYTHING)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ninerfan609 View Post
    Primetime-Deion Sanders...why? because he could do it all.
    Besides tackle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ninerfan609 View Post
    Primetime-Deion Sanders...why? because he could do it all.
    agreed...

the most well rounded athlete the NFL has ever seen IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Besides tackle.
    he could tackle just fine...

and even if he couldn't...the fact that he could do everything else there is still puts him on top of the list...

vCash
    No, he couldn't. He would lay down like Favre giving Strahan his record breaking sack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    No, he couldn't. He would lay down like Favre giving Strahan his record breaking sack.
    yes he could...he would just do it in a weak way by diving at shins...

look up his stats dude...he has plenty of tackles...

that "he can't tackle" knock is very overrated

vCash
    I don't need stats, I watched him. I mean of course he's gonna get SOME tackles... There was a good 3-4 year stretch there where they basically showed his games every week. He was one of the worst tacklers this league has ever seen.

He was like a kicker-caliber tackler. He could not tackle... he could trip people up and make them change direction for a teammate to get a tackle lol.

vCash
    he didnt have to tackle,the end!

vCash
    im still waiting for a response from alexander_37........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
    your a crackhead cause u posted it at 11:36 am u dork how was it late and how were u tired? you are ********,the end.
    how am i a ******** when u cant even read a list i never put alexander in the top 10

u cry when i didnt put emmit smith on it, do you honestly care that much about the opinion of someone u say is "********"

and yes emmit smith is on the list right above LT which i have said but ur eyes were to full of tears to read i am guessing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    how am i a ******** when u cant even read a list i never put alexander in the top 10

u cry when i didnt put emmit smith on it, do you honestly care that much about the opinion of someone u say is "********"

and yes emmit smith is on the list right above LT which i have said but ur eyes were to full of tears to read i am guessing
    my question was how was it late at night at 11:36 am ? please answer that question

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast