Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Jets claim TE Zach Sudfeld off waivers

I like this move. The kid got a lot of hype in the pre-season and anyone we can pluck from the Pats is a good thing in my opinion. Thoughts?

vCash
    Showed a lot of potential in pre-season. With Geno I like the move for damn sure. Should be a great add to our team

i7 3770k 16gb DDR3 GTX 780

vCash
    Expectations should be low, he got cut by a team that desperately needed a receiving TE in the first quarter of the season and he didn't deliver at all, with a HoF'er at QB I might add. With that said I think he's a good project and worth the claim, especially with our glass TEs and a QB who's prone to throwing it high (Sudfeld is 6'7).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I dropped my phone in the toilet last night which ruined my week. If that makes you feel better.
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

vCash
    Not a bad move. If he can stick great, if not we lose nothing. Maybe ask him about the pats offense while he is here.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    This is shocking! A former Pats player, signed by the Jets? Unheard of!

We'll see how he is and what he knows

vCash
    Tight End who's 6'7 260pounds

If Geno is going to throw the ball high, i like the kid a lot to catch the high balls.

its his first year, who knows next year, he might have massively improved and could become a beast for us.

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    Good signing. It's not often you see a former Patriot player signed by the Jets usually it's the other way around so

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

vCash
    Where can I get my superbowl tickets?
    Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    well i'm going to be tailgating in the parking lot. Its most likely the only time NY will have the Super Bowl

PSD"S JETS FORUM SURVIVOR LEAGUE CHAMPION 2013

vCash
    He showed a lot of potential in the pre-season and especially training camp where he was one of our best players. There were pretty high hopes for him but for whatever reason none of that translated into regular season action. He's been awful. Not getting any separation in his routes and he's a complete joke trying to block. Still, he is talented and has the tools to be a solid receiver so I like the move for you guys. It can't hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LwNyjets88 View Post
    Tight End who's 6'7 260pounds

If Geno is going to throw the ball high, i like the kid a lot to catch the high balls.

its his first year, who knows next year, he might have massively improved and could become a beast for us.
    he's got great hands. obviously he's still a little raw for NFL play but he was a UDFA. check this catch out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysA0io2i8Nc
    twitter.com/heymangold

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    They don't make those with the Jets logo on it.

vCash
    We all wanted a TE that can grow with Geno, and if we took this guy in the 6th or 7th round Jets fans would be very pleased. I think this move will prove to be very smart.

Patriots dont have the luxury of allowing a bunch of inexperienced, non producing players. Their in win now mode, and Sudfeld seems like a bit of a project.

The guy can catch and seems to have a bit of potential. Let him develop with Geno and see if we have something. Who knows, maybe he performs and then we wont have to address TE in the draft next year. Low risk, with an unknown reward.

Like Idzik's move.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    What the hell is Talib demonstrating there other than bizarre psychotic behavior? And why would you want to have that in your signature? Just curious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast