Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    6,998
    vCash
    1500

    ARod is now suing MLB

    So what now? All I am worried about is eliminating his 2014 salary......
    Nick

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,530
    vCash
    1500
    I'm actually fine with dragging Selig through the mud. The hypocrisies in and throughout the entire PED problem are infuriating.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Great Northeast
    Posts
    29,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Renz13 View Post
    I'm actually fine with dragging Selig through the mud. The hypocrisies in and throughout the entire PED problem are infuriating.
    Yup. I thrilled he's doing this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    16,320
    vCash
    1500

    ARod is now suing MLB

    Everyone is culpable. But the ppl MOST culpable are the ones who made the decisions to use illegal drugs -- the players.
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

    Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Great Northeast
    Posts
    29,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Everyone is culpable. But the ppl MOST culpable are the ones who made the decisions to use illegal drugs -- the players.
    But it shouldn't be an excuse for Selig to overstep the bounds of the Collective Bargaining Agreement when doling out punishments. If he's free to violate it here, it sets a bad precedent moving forward.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    16,320
    vCash
    1500

    ARod is now suing MLB

    is that what he did? iatm it is an accusation, not a ruling.
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

    Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,706
    vCash
    9209

    ARod is now suing MLB

    Good. Fk bud selig. *** hole hypocritical MFer
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Great Northeast
    Posts
    29,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    is that what he did? iatm it is an accusation, not a ruling.
    Well he's trying to give ARod the longest suspension a player has ever received. And since it's all to do with PEDs, one would think he'd be following their tiered levels, not simply picking arbitrary numbers from the air. And then cutting deals with other players, like Braun. I just don't know where any of the penalties he's been pushing for this year align with baseball's drug policy.

    And trust me, I'd love ARod to go away and the Yankees to save the money. But I also don't think Selig gets free reign to do what he wants.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,554
    vCash
    1500
    Ladder match for control of the MLB. Selig v. A-Rod

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Barren, Desolate Wastes of Angband
    Posts
    3,516
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Yup. I thrilled he's doing this.
    It's been a long tiring day at work so I can't really gauge whether or not you're being sarcastic but in this I absolutely agree with Renz.

    Selig seems to be operating under the " just cause I say it and repeat it innumerable times it becomes historical fact" fallacy. He's been a joke for the game post 1998 IMHO.


    And so, a new era begins.....

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Barren, Desolate Wastes of Angband
    Posts
    3,516
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    Ladder match for control of the MLB. Selig v. A-Rod
    He'll in the cell surrounded by milquetoast Rottweilers ala Boss man vs Al Snow.


    And so, a new era begins.....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    The Barren, Desolate Wastes of Angband
    Posts
    3,516
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylinkus View Post
    Well he's trying to give ARod the longest suspension a player has ever received. And since it's all to do with PEDs, one would think he'd be following their tiered levels, not simply picking arbitrary numbers from the air. And then cutting deals with other players, like Braun. I just don't know where any of the penalties he's been pushing for this year align with baseball's drug policy.

    And trust me, I'd love ARod to go away and the Yankees to save the money. But I also don't think Selig gets free reign to do what he wants.
    You are 1000% correct. Attempting (badly) to stack the suspensions concurrently is a capricious piece of sh-t maneuver by an old tired fossil desperate to solidify his mediocre "legacy."


    And so, a new era begins.....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,746
    vCash
    1500
    Ken Davidoff (@KenDavidoff) tweeted at 5:41 PM on Fri, Oct 04, 2013:

    Now A-Rod has sued #Yankees team physician Christopher Ahmad & NYP-Columbia Medical Center for misdiagnosing his hip injury in October 2012.
    Has like 500 million or more and he's suing everyone. Great country.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    8,277
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Good. Fk bud selig. *** hole hypocritical MFer
    Yep.

    I hope Arod wins his case.



    It's all downhill from here.
    Might as well enjoy the ride.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,942
    vCash
    1500
    I'm rooting for a-rod more and more this goes the less likely I think he will get even a season long suspension. It is kinda laughable how MLB's heavy hand has turned Arod into a victim. If they just followed their own rules none of this would be happening.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •