Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 5: The Baltimore Ravens @ The Miami Dolphins

Code:
    Week 5 The Baltimore Ravens @ The Miami Dolphins Sun Life Stadium Sunday October 6th [1:00 PM ET]
    2013 Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions
    69.4 1,091 5 7
    Joe Flacco
    85.3 1,076 5 5
    Ryan Tannehill
    2013 Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns
    151 56 2.7 2
    Bernard Pierce
    196 43 4.6 2
    Lamar Miller
    2013 Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns
    435 21 20.7 1
    Torrey Smith
    272 21 13.0 2
    Brian Hartline
    2013 Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions
    Corey Graham Terrell Suggs Daryl Smith 23 1 2 Dannell Ellerbe Cameron Wake Dimitri Patterson 38 2.5 2
    More Stats
    DO NOT POST LINKS OF THE GAME. ANYTHING POSTED WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU HAVE A LINK JUST SAY YOU HAVE ONE AND THEN PRIVATE MESSAGE IT TO SOMEONE.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    I feel we'll bounce back here and get a win at home as long as Tannehill and the offense limits the mistakes AKA hold on to the goddamn ball.

2012(3) Football Season. Bring It. (Let's Go.)

vCash
    With how awful our line play is, why aren't we trying to get involved with these trades?

vCash
    Both teams need a win here. Ravens just got embarrassed in Buffalo (!) and are the defending champs. Dolphins were riding high at 3-0 until the blowout Monday and a loss here at home could bring all that good will crashing down.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    Dolphins beat 2 injury riddled teams. Baltimore is the defending SB champs. Baltimore will have Monroe and Jacoby Jones will be back. I don't trust Carroll to cover anyone. unlike the first 4 games we will have to beat a team with an actual pass rush this time. Baltimore has better coaches and better decision makers. them losing 2 in a row is very unlikely. I have us going into the bye week 3-2 after losing this game which is pretty much what everyone expected in this stretch.

Baltimore 30
    Miami 13
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Daryl Smith with 2 picks already... I wanted us to sign him.

vCash
    Very excited for this game guys. Good luck!

Also, I am going to steal your GT :hush:, thanks .

This will be a very hard fought game for sure, should be interesting
    Detroit Pistons: SIM LEAGUE CHAMPS

Jrue Holiday-Bradley Beal-Lance Stephenson-Kevin Love-DeMarcus Cousins

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Daryl Smith with 2 picks already... I wanted us to sign him.
    would rather have Ellerbe. Smith doesn't attack the ball and has a better pass rush around him hence the 2 picks
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Big game. Win this and it would be hard to miss the playoffs with our schedule.

vCash
    I really think this game comes down to how healthy Rice is. I don't expect them to run well on us, but still Rice is a factor back and if healthy and good to go, he would have to be dealt with.

I do really think the Phins win this game. I just don't see a real reason why they would lose. They're at home, going to play furious after getting beat down on national tv, and the Ravens are, honestly, a 'meh' team this year.

I am hoping Wake is back for this game. If he is at 70% or more, he will play. Patterson might sit out again, but would rather have him get the extra week off before the bye than Wake.

I don't know, I just see Wallace and Tanny having huge games. I really hope D.Thomas sees the bench more than the field this week. With the bye next week, I bet we see Miller up near 22-25 carries this game.

Phins 20
    Bal 17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    would rather have Ellerbe. Smith doesn't attack the ball and has a better pass rush around him hence the 2 picks
    Smith isn't a MLB he plays 4-3 OLB or 3-4 ILB witch he is doing for the Ravens. Smith was one of the best LBs in the league even playing for the Jags.

vCash
    I think we come out and play a strong solid game, and the coaching staff gets us ready to go for this sunday! Baltimore will be tough but I think Miami has a strong chance to come out with the W, I would like to see more of |Thigpen in the offense, the guy is a playmaker with the ball in his hands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    I really think this game comes down to how healthy Rice is. I don't expect them to run well on us, but still Rice is a factor back and if healthy and good to go, he would have to be dealt with.

I do really think the Phins win this game. I just don't see a real reason why they would lose. They're at home, going to play furious after getting beat down on national tv, and the Ravens are, honestly, a 'meh' team this year.

I am hoping Wake is back for this game. If he is at 70% or more, he will play. Patterson might sit out again, but would rather have him get the extra week off before the bye than Wake.

I don't know, I just see Wallace and Tanny having huge games. I really hope D.Thomas sees the bench more than the field this week. With the bye next week, I bet we see Miller up near 22-25 carries this game.

Phins 20
    Bal 17
    Agreed. Just because they won the Super Bowl last year, it doesn't mean that they are close to the team that they were then. The addition of Monroe will help them for sure, but he won't have a whole lot of time to get used to the new line. I could see Wake being back this week (highly likely) and getting to Flacco consistently with Jordan getting in the mix. I wouldn't be surprised if Patterson is out for most of the season. He continues to stay active, but honestly, I'm not going to be the least bit surprised if they announce that something more is wrong with him and put him on IR. Still though, I agree with you. The Phins win this one in a close but well-played game. The loss last week is just what we needed to get our isht together for this week back at home. The Ravens will look like the Jets next to the Saints (at home) I believe. I definitely had my doubts the last two games, but this one is winnable IMO.
    How I'm feeling after today's game.

vCash
    I think this game is huge when we look at WC positioning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Smith isn't a MLB he plays 4-3 OLB or 3-4 ILB witch he is doing for the Ravens. Smith was one of the best LBs in the league even playing for the Jags.
    Smith wasn't needed and we have better Lbers in Wheeler and Ellerbe
    Take Notes Rook

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast