Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 140
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,101
    vCash
    1500

    NFL Week 5: New Orleans Saints @ Chicago Bears October 6, 2013 1:00 EST

    NFL WEEK 5:
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS(4-0) @ CHICAGO BEARS(3-1)
    OCTOBER 6, 2013 1:00 EST




    SAINTS #6 RANKED DEFENSE

    Cam Jordan
    VS
    BEARS #13 RANKED OFFENSE

    Matt Forte

    SAINTS #4 RANKED OFFENSE

    Drew Breesus
    VS
    BEARS #20 RANK DEFENSE

    Julius Peppers


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,101
    vCash
    1500
    My prediction Saints 37 Bears 23
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,290
    vCash
    1500
    First thing I want to know is, what's the weather conditions for Sundays game?
    I'll get a better insight on that ChiTown weather on Friday!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,725
    vCash
    1500
    1. I'm glade we play them early instead of late in the season. When ice and snow would kill us.


    2. I think we should get to cutler often. There o-line has been know to give up sacks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,290
    vCash
    1500
    The Chicago Bears Oline (under Ex Saint Oline coach Kromar) are ranked in the Top 5 teams in the NFL in allowing the "least" amount of sacks(6) this yr.

    And they are starting two rookies on the right side of their Oline!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,725
    vCash
    1500
    Well I can admit when I didn't know something. I didn't realize the bears line had improved so much.

    However in their first real "test" the lions d-line and pass rush gave them a significant amount of trouble last week. Generating good pressure and racking up 3 sacks. And the saint pass rush is better than the lions IMO.

    So don't be surprised when we get to cutler.......

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    Well I can admit when I didn't know something. I didn't realize the bears line had improved so much.

    However in their first real "test" the lions d-line and pass rush gave them a significant amount of trouble last week. Generating good pressure and racking up 3 sacks. And the saint pass rush is better than the lions IMO.

    So don't be surprised when we get to cutler.......
    I'm sorry your pass rush is not better than Detroit's. Get off your high horse.

    Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

    Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,101
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense:27133518
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    Well I can admit when I didn't know something. I didn't realize the bears line had improved so much.

    However in their first real "test" the lions d-line and pass rush gave them a significant amount of trouble last week. Generating good pressure and racking up 3 sacks. And the saint pass rush is better than the lions IMO.

    So don't be surprised when we get to cutler.......
    I'm sorry your pass rush is not better than Detroit's. Get off your high horse.
    Jay stay on your high horse Saints are 6th in total D 12th in Sacks. Lions are 20th in sacks and Da Bears are 30th in sacks. Cmon man a sack is a sack no matter how you spin it and total D numbers are there too to prove our sacks as legit.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,290
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    I'm sorry your pass rush is not better than Detroit's. Get off your high horse.
    Watch your tone clown! You're a visitor, remember that!
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    170
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    I'm sorry your pass rush is not better than Detroit's. Get off your high horse.
    The saints do have bigger sacks than the lions.....
    "They want a pimp to give them some money, but I don't do that. But baby I'm a Saints fan that's why I say Who Dat." -Juvenile

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    New Orleans, LA.
    Posts
    4,290
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NOheisman View Post
    The saints do have bigger sacks than the lions.....
    Lol
    I officially now have a "Stephen" following me!


    From my Stephen-
    "Ya damn near ran one of the most ride or die for the Saint fans on here. But that's ok, all that gon change!"
    "I'm gon get with ya every time u try to disrespect other Saints fans!"
    "I wish he opens his mouth!"
    "It's a new day Saints Forum!"

    http://youtu.be/7AjWj91B7fo

    Time Will Tell My Accuracy's
    _______________
    99.9%

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense:27133518
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjay33 View Post
    Well I can admit when I didn't know something. I didn't realize the bears line had improved so much.

    However in their first real "test" the lions d-line and pass rush gave them a significant amount of trouble last week. Generating good pressure and racking up 3 sacks. And the saint pass rush is better than the lions IMO.

    So don't be surprised when we get to cutler.......
    I'm sorry your pass rush is not better than Detroit's. Get off your high horse.
    Jay stay on your high horse Saints are 6th in total D 12th in Sacks. Lions are 20th in sacks and Da Bears are 30th in sacks. Cmon man a sack is a sack no matter how you spin it and total D numbers are there too to prove our sacks as legit.

    Ill put it plain and simple bears struggle much more this year against 4-3 dominant lines than 3-4. Detroit's DLine IMO is better than NO. Don't believe you D is legit based off 4 games. Show me a season before I buy the hype. 4 games is 2 small of a sample size.

    Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

    Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBREED View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    I'm sorry your pass rush is not better than Detroit's. Get off your high horse.
    Watch your tone clown! You're a visitor, remember that!
    Where do I get my visitors pass?

    Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

    Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    6,101
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Ill put it plain and simple bears struggle much more this year against 4-3 dominant lines than 3-4. Detroit's DLine IMO is better than NO. Don't believe you D is legit based off 4 games. Show me a season before I buy the hype. 4 games is 2 small of a sample size.
    85 you know how you know 4 games is a big enough sample size? You look at the trends of past teams performance based off of 4 games of data. Trends show a lot that if a team is playing well through 3 to 4 games they will likely be better or at least the same for the season. The percentages are very strong to support this.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    6,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 85BearsDefense View Post
    Ill put it plain and simple bears struggle much more this year against 4-3 dominant lines than 3-4. Detroit's DLine IMO is better than NO. Don't believe you D is legit based off 4 games. Show me a season before I buy the hype. 4 games is 2 small of a sample size.
    85 you know how you know 4 games is a big enough sample size? You look at the trends of past teams performance based off of 4 games of data. Trends show a lot that if a team is playing well through 3 to 4 games they will likely be better or at least the same for the season. The percentages are very strong to support this.
    Explain to me why 4 of 7 teams that started off 3-0 last year completely missed the playoffs?

    Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

    Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •