Week 5: Seattle Seahawks (4-0) @ Indianapolis Colts (3-1) - October 6, 2013

Regular Season Week Five
    @

Sunday, October 6th at 1:00 PM ET
    TV: FOX

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Russell Wilson, QB #3 - 787 Yards / 6 TDS 3 INTS / 61.5 CMP% / 95.3 QB Rating
    Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 918 Yards / 5 TDS 2 INTS / 64.1 CMP% / 91.9 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Marshawn Lynch, RB #24 - 308 Yards / 79 Carries/ 3.9 YPC / 3 TDS
    Trent Richardson, RB #34 - 200 Yards / 64 Carries/ 3.1 YPC/ 2 TDS

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Doug Baldwin, WR #89 - 12 Catches / 216 Yards / 1 TDS
    Reggie Wayne, WR #87 - 22 Catches / 300 Yards / 2 TDS

Tight End

~VS~

Zach Miller, TE #86 - 8 Catches / 76 Yards / 2 TDS
    Coby Fleener, TE #80 - 12 Catches / 166 Yards / 2 TDS

Kicker

~VS~

Steven Hauschka, K #4 - 8 FGM / 8 FGA / 11 XPM / 11 XPA
    Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 7 FGM / 9 FGA / 12 XPM / 12 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Bobby Wagner, LB #54 - 32
    Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 30

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Michael Bennett, DE #72 - 2.5
    Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 7.5

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

3 players tied - 2
    6 players tied - 1

Click For More Stats
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Injuries to monitor: Landry, Ricky Jean Francois, Havili, Bradshaw, Satele, Howell, Bethea (he's missed a few pratices), Hilton (groin issue still there?)...
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I feel Landry, Bradshaw, Bethea, and Hilton play.

vCash
    What is the severity on Howells injury? I saw him get hurt during the game but never got an update and don't recall seeing him come back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SanAntonioSpurs23 View Post
    What is the severity on Howells injury? I saw him get hurt during the game but never got an update and don't recall seeing him come back.
    I don't even know. Pagano didn't even mention Howell in his post game press conference which tells us that it probably isn't serious. Hopefully he can go if Landry can't.

<3

vCash
    I'm hoping that the Colts follow the SF game plan when they played Seattle in preparing the D for this game. Seems similar to what we've been doing the past couple of weeks, aggressive press man to man coverage in the secondary with some blitzing thrown in. If we do what the schemes have been on D the past couple of weeks, I think we have a solid chance to win the game. But we need to be aggressive on our pass D, and disciplined in keeping Wilson in the pocket. People have to maintain their gap coverage in the running game as well. Just follow the blueprint used in the SF game and I think that will be our best D.

vCash
    Good luck Colt fans this week, I know its early i the Week, but im just excited and still awake lol.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Practice update:

No Bradshaw, Landry, Howell, Jean Francois

Satele back.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Practice update:

No Bradshaw, Landry, Howell, Jean Francois

Satele back.

vCash
    Landry neeeeeeeeds to start practicing again, according to Schefter Bradshaw is doubtful for this game

vCash
    Without them we may be screwed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinCollie17 View Post
    Landry neeeeeeeeds to start practicing again, according to Schefter Bradshaw is doubtful for this game
    He keeps tweetin that he's feeling good. If he really isn't ready to practice then he shouldn't be tweeting that kind of stuff.

As for Bradshaw... who knows. It's weird that the doctors still have no idea what's wrong with him.

<3

vCash
    Doug Baldwin on Luck:

"I'm on the record as saying Andrew Luck can be the greatest quarterback who ever played the game of football," Baldwin said Wednesday. "I've seen him do some unbelievable things that I still can't believe a quarterback was able to do. I have tremendous respect for that guy."

Luck also has the utmost respect for Baldwin. The Colts host the Seahawks on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium.

"I always admired Doug's work ethic and his football smarts," Luck said Wednesday. "I remember Doug's last year at Stanford really developing a good rapport with him."

Baldwin said he was convinced of Luck's greatness watching him in his NFL rookie season last year.

"I don't like to compare guys," Baldwin said. "But when I look at Andrew's rookie season, he took control of a team that really didn't have much around him and he took them to the playoffs. They didn't have a defense and didn't have a running game, but they made it to the playoffs. He had a whole bunch of fourth-quarter comeback victories."

Baldwin was asked to list what makes Luck special.

"He's everything you would want in a quarterback, both as a pocket passer and a guy who can make plays with his legs," Baldwin said. "He's highly intelligent."

Baldwin also emphasized Luck's ability to improvise.

"There would be crucial moments of a game [at Stanford] where we needed to make a play," Baldwin said. "He would tell me to go to a specific spot on the field and just throw the ball there. I remember numerous times he would ask me what I saw, and we would just makes plays on the fly. We definitely had a great relationship."

Baldwin also was asked how Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson compares to Luck.

"They're both very good quarterbacks," Baldwin said. "They're both highly intelligent, both make plays with their feet and both have great arms. I don't want to take it any further than that."
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/97...otball-history

<3

vCash
    Ahamad could be done for the year.

vCash
    Just got a funny feeling we'll get the upset and give them their first loss. They were really lucky to win last week.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinCollie17 View Post
    Ahamad could be done for the year.
    damn it...not surprising but disappointing

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast